Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I take 2 weeks off my cycle and come back

lambo33

I've been on a test 400 cycle for the past 6weeks, can I take 2 weeks off then come back on? Or will it initate the time I need to start my pct? I'm sorry I just want to take a little break. I take 1ml of test 400 a week.

Why do you want a break? I would advise against it i would also reconsider if steroids are for you...

Well I didn't want to sound like an idiot but I was missing a syringe so it would take awhile for me to get some. Plus I have some personal things I need to handle which came up at the last minute

Well taking time off is almost pointless and would hurt the cycle, either keep going or just come off totaly

I would strongly advise against taking a 2 week break. By the end of 2 weeks in absence of any injections, the test will be out of your system and you will feel awful. Your HPTA will be struggling to get itself straightened and attempting to fire itself up again, at which point you will continue your cycle and turn off its function again. The HPTA is like a lightbulb; it takes the most energy to turn it on and off and requires a small amount of energy to keep running normally once everything is churning. Eventually, if you keep flicking that light switch on and off, the bulb will burn out = your natural test will be shut down and you will need TRT for the rest of your life. Do not mess around while cycling! Either cut the cycle short, do your PCT, and take some time off and then do another cycle in the future, or choose to stop cycling. Not bashing you man, just want you to know it's more harmful to continue after a gap than if you end it prematurely.

I think k you should, yeah. Except don't go back in two weeks, do your pct and come back when you're really ready. I've Never been told that someone wants a break, they always want to extend it. Might wanna reconsider your motivation, goals, and dedication levels.

I think k you should, yeah. Except don't go back in two weeks, do your pct and come back when you're really ready. I've Never been told that someone wants a break, they always want to extend it. Might wanna reconsider your motivation, goals, and dedication levels.
agreed man

Top Bottom