Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Call me ignorant...

OTCbooty

I'm really embarrassed to ask this, but what the heck is up with my "wings"? I don't see these in other peoples' photos, are they supposed to be there???? Are they a part of my lats or something, or am I becoming amphibious?

:confused: Okay, I know you're all laughing at me now....

ignorant...

sorry, couldn't resist, smart ass that i am...

your back looks great... not sure what kind of muscle would do that.. obliques tie around front to back, but usually don't get that kind of development... ummm... i'm dense right now, so that's the best you'll get from me...

well... can ya swim better??? i''m sorry... in a weird mood today... heehee... going for breakfast crepes today... yummmm

Hmmm, which is more disturbing to me....that I don't know what the heck they are, or that the rest of you don't know either? :freak:

I think I need some pancakes to make me feel better....

I dont know OTCbooty.....think it could be the way your back muscles are raised up?? Maybe the way you are posing there. Your back and shoulders look great tho.

This guy's got 'em too...still want to know what they are, but I'll stop worrying about it I suppose. (Added bonus to posting this pic is, nice glutes!!!)

OTC -- have you taken a pic from a slightly more side-facing angle? (Not lookin for the titty shot.... LOL!) I'm just wondering if that is that "ab line" you see -- crap, I can't think of what its called -- its a line that runs vertically and beyond the intercostals.

If you look really close on the pic of the guy on the lower left you will see what looks like those "wings" and then yet some more skin - maybe the pelvic bone -- but I dont' think its "fat" or anything.

Help anyone?

Top Bottom