Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Call me ignorant...

I was thinking the abbs also sassy, or somehow the way the back muscles are raised to the center?????

Give us a frontal shot Otcbooty......lets get a gander at them abbs......if you want to show them.

I've never worked on my abs, let alone my obliques, so I kind of automatically ruled that out when Phem brought it up....can barely see the damn things from the front :rolleyes:....I'm not sure if this photo is helpful???
I thought the latissimus muscle ended a little higher up...this feels a lot like a tendon tendon does and connects with my pelvis...but my BF is still plenty high enough that I have a hard time feeling exactly where it starts.

believe it or not... i have those slightly too... no idea what they are either... i recall a really fit girl at my gym having them too...

hang on.. i'll try to take a pic

Gosh girl, your abbs and quads look great.

Some muscle in the back....... i just dont know. I will bump it back to the top, in hopes someone can give ya an answer ;)

Have to keep peeking at those glutes.....

smalls has 'em too! :freak::freak: My final, official opinion is that they are the front edge of the lat muscles. I guess.

:angel: ann, you always have nice things to say to people. Thanks :kiss:

Not nice, just honest OTCBOOtY, your back looks awesome.

Oh wait, thats not you in the little red briefs???? Just kidding :)

Looking good girl.

OTCbooty said:
Have to keep peeking at those glutes.....

smalls has 'em too! :freak::freak: My final, official opinion is that they are the front edge of the lat muscles. I guess.

:angel: ann, you always have nice things to say to people. Thanks :kiss:

i think they are the lats too... i never used to have them... i can't say i've done anything major to them either

Cutis, latin, superlative, meaning "most appealing or endearing."
Usage: "Small's biceps are the cutis around."
Nah, cutis is just skin. The cross-section perspective did make it look a little funky though.

I'm with you, spatts....I can't believe someone hasn't piped up and said, "You idiots, that's the ____. Go back to school."

Top Bottom