Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cabaser

mastersmarketing.com cabasar 2 mg pills 20 ct, just take 1/4 pill every monday and thursday. I just started last week and it has helped my prolactin buildup problem, and shipping was about a week.

The Terminator said:
Yikes :eek2: That site is rather expensive :(

You should email buy-dostinex.com they don't show the cabaser price on their site. let's say that half a year supply (damn.. is anyone on fina straight that long? :p ) come to cost you about 25 bucks a month which is nothing

junk said:
I've read the one of the studies done regarding the restless leg syndome on buy-dostinex.com or pubmed, but i doubt a doctor will be willing to prescribe it for that purpose. Most doctors are quite close-minded and aren't updated with latest research and studies. What matters is what the FDA has approved it for. Doctors, unless really openminded don't go with medications that are not FDA approved for a specific purpose. And insurance may or may not pay for it. BTW: I was talking to a doc once who trains at my gym and was telling him I use clomid, he was shocked and said it's only for women and 'god knows' what it does to men.. i guess by saying 'god' he meant pubmed or dozens of studies made on males regarding it's use.
Well after several voice mails back and forth with my doc he wrote the dostinex script today for my restless leg syndrome....lol damn stuff was still $99 for 8 .5mg tabs AFTER insurance. But hell its a couple months worth so I will check it out. They didnt see the Cabaser listed........does anyone know if Cabaser is FDA approved?

jcam222 said:
Well after several voice mails back and forth with my doc he wrote the dostinex script today for my restless leg syndrome....lol damn stuff was still $99 for 8 .5mg tabs AFTER insurance. But hell its a couple months worth so I will check it out. They didnt see the Cabaser listed........does anyone know if Cabaser is FDA approved?
<<<<<
If you are interested in saving money, try http://www.drugs-one.com. Just received shipment yesterday and took first pill a couple of hours ago. I'm interested in when I will start feeling the effects.

The pill offered is cabergoline, the generic form of Dostinex. Ordered on a Sunday evening and received 12 days later from India. Cost 8 pills = $49.50 US dollars.

Good luck!
<<<<<<
"There are two evils in this world: lack of money and lack of nookie!"

Top Bottom