Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bwood, not sure why the post was closed, but

if you think your a special person and can be in the DFW area, I am easy to find. In fact we can make this an elite special. towneast and galloway at the 7-11 any time boss.

sorry brother, my pick(old) are on JonnyO site if you do a search.. I'm not much for the pose, but much for the bulk and the round house.(hehe)

sorry bro...

thought you were somebody's alter-ego...

no i dont get that way often...

its a shame though...:)

no bro, I'm old news and one. F the shit's that make up crap. I have nothing to hide. I flow, I play, I work, and I have fun. I do live in mesquite, tx and have no fear, however that can be a fault. do a search on Jonny O or look a elitemember sites search and you can check out a few old pics of me. I am now a little fatter (60lbs) hehe, but still train at 300LBS...

Checkmatebloated said:
if you think your a special person and can be in the DFW area, I am easy to find. In fact we can make this an elite special. towneast and galloway at the 7-11 any time boss.

Damn....long time no post. :)

Haven't seen you around here in ages.

Fonz

Checkmatebloated said:
no bro, I'm old news and one. F the shit's that make up crap. I have nothing to hide. I flow, I play, I work, and I have fun.

...aren't these fifty-cent lyrics?

Top Bottom