Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breast augmentation for female bodybuilder

LabritoMa

After lifting for years my breast look way smaller now because my muscle developed and got bigger, I feel like I have a mismatch body. My question is if i get breast implants there is any health risk, i read online some female body builders have problems with implants because after a while the muscles squeeze implants and it's very painful.

A lot of my female clients have breast implants and have no no issues what so ever.

The breast implants are exogenous silicone and don't change how the rest of your body functions or your hormone levels. Silicone is a very soft substance. It's similar to fat. It has the same feeling as jello. It will cause no pain at all when the muscles squeeze the implants.

Nothing changes in the the way of your diet, training, supplement or PEDS after having the surgery. Everything remains the same.

There should be no pain at all with those implants, since the human skin is extremely flexible, so it will adapt to your new breast size really fast.

Top Bottom