Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds just hit # 756!!!

I heard on the radio this morning that in the first 15 years of his career he was a .290 hitter, and afterward he had seasons of hitting .370, .340, .360 and .328 AFTER THE AGE OF 35 something that has never ever been done in the history of baseball ahhahaha

yay for steroids and better hand eye coordination!

bran987 said:
I heard on the radio this morning that in the first 15 years of his career he was a .290 hitter, and afterward he had seasons of hitting .370, .340, .360 and .328 AFTER THE AGE OF 35 something that has never ever been done in the history of baseball ahhahaha

I know a lot of guys who juice and have pathetic hand-eye; from nights at the pool hall to softball games with gym buddies, I've seen all the proof I need that juice does NOT give you better hand-eye coordination.

bran987 said:

I think this can be attributed more to experience.

Last edited:
steroids basically only maybe helped him heal up from the wear and tear of the ludicrously long seaon these guys play nowadays.
that is all
the rest is skill, pure and simple
Bonds is the best hitter to ever play the game...period...

Wulfgar said:
Bonds is the best hitter to ever play the game...period...

He's still an ass!

Besides, what are you doing here this late, don't you have a woman to be disappointing? ;)

bran987 said:

That's such a stupid statistic. His BA around his first four years was around .250, as is to be expected. This obviously brought his overall average down...Once he gained experience at the place, he posted averages of .301, .311, .336, .312, .308, .303, .306, and .326 in the next 12 years.

The fact that he had such amazing years at an older age is only a testament to his skill level. Explain to me exactly how steroids help you bat for a higher average again?

Doesn't H.G.H. help improve eye sight among other things? Don't you have to see the ball to hit it?

PuddleMonkey said:
Doesn't H.G.H. help improve eye sight among other things? Don't you have to see the ball to hit it?

Should contacts/Lasik be outlawed in baseball as well?

Top Bottom