Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds just hit # 756!!!

is it just me or does anyone else constantly laugh of that picture they use of bonds? his next and head kind of scrunched down and forward and he has the WORST Dianabol - methandrostenolone - /test bloat ever. they always use it when comparing him to hank lolol

to be fair, 60% of baseball juices, if not more. been that way for god knows how long. since the 80's (when juice was still legal)

and btw A-rod is a juicebag too, pretty gay how no one is on his case for it. know this for a fact (my cousin used to sell his supplier aka middleman gear down here in miami in the early 90's.)

calveless wonder said:
and btw A-rod is a juicebag too, pretty gay how no one is on his case for it.

Oh please, you can't tell me you're gonna go with the claim, "everyone bigger than me is juicing" are you? Cause you're going to have a tough time convincing me that most 11 year old girls are on the sauce.

BTW everybody who wants to put an asterisk next to his name, I agree. If we can also put an asterisk next to Babe Ruth because in his time baseball was segregated and he didn't face the best players in the world.

PuddleMonkey said:
Oh please, you can't tell me you're gonna go with the claim, "everyone bigger than me is juicing" are you? Cause you're going to have a tough time convincing me that most 11 year old girls are on the sauce.

lolol...dick.

i'm just saying, juice should be accepted in sports. it's a perfomance enhancer, it will always be around as long as you can get an edge from it.

my point is that there shouldn't be a double standard for bonds and everyone acting like a-rod is a saint. give me a break. they both juice, bonds just makes it alot more obvious with his moonface

Top Bottom