Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds just hit # 756!!!

I hate the attention he's brought to the steroid sub-culture. I wish he died several years ago.
He is a talented baseball player, and doesn't deserve the shit that's been dumped on him by the ignorant media, and hypercritical owners and politians.

Hank Aaron cheated too. He ate Wheaties before they were legal.. I remember listening to the game on the radio when Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth's record. Yes, I'm that old.

he is still a great player

even before his juicer days he was a member of 500 500 club (only)

8 time gold glover

etc etc

CrazyRussian said:
BTW everybody who wants to put an asterisk next to his name, I agree. If we can also put an asterisk next to Babe Ruth because in his time baseball was segregated and he didn't face the best players in the world.

Have they invented that time machine yet?

calveless wonder said:
lolol...dick.

i'm just saying, juice should be accepted in sports. it's a perfomance enhancer, it will always be around as long as you can get an edge from it.

Then we might as well allow corked bats, spit-balls.... Not saying it's a good or bad idea. In fact, I would probably agree to have everyone on cocaine and speed.

Top Bottom