Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds just hit # 756!!!

ehh not so cool. I hope the dude who caught it sells it to anyone but Bonds.
Why did Hank Aaron also have the video thing if he kept saying no comment the whole time. that was pretty weak.

Agreed Jestro...The MLB didn't even care about steroids until 2005. It's not like he's the only player using them.

who cares

He is kind of an ass, but just cause he makes a lot of money doen't mean he has to be friendly. The doods got a family, doesn't seem to get into trouble. That's fine by me.

Half the MLB, including pitchers throwing to bonds were roided up. Just cause he's breaking the record is no reason to single him out. They should be going after Clemens.

asterisk

jestro said:
He is kind of an ass, but just cause he makes a lot of money doen't mean he has to be friendly. The doods got a family, doesn't seem to get into trouble. That's fine by me.

Half the MLB, including pitchers throwing to bonds were roided up. Just cause he's breaking the record is no reason to single him out. They should be going after Clemens.

I couldn't care less about him juicing. I don't like the fact that he was an ass to me, supposedly an ass to teammates, and makes racist comments.

Top Bottom