Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bonds just hit # 756!!!

Since when did injecting steroids give you the uncanny knack of connecting with a 90mph rotating sphere with a tiny piece of wood?

The dude has skillz, youz betta respect dat.

AAP said:
Since when did injecting steroids give you the uncanny knack of connecting with a 90mph rotating sphere with a tiny piece of wood?

he has skills. no doubts. No one here even with a shitload of roids could achieve that. That being said, roids can give someone that little something...

i'd like all of the juicer-lovers to go into their place of employment and openly admit their love for juice and frequent use of it and see what kind of reception you get, lmao, dummies......

HumanTarget said:
i'd like all of the juicer-lovers to go into their place of employment and openly admit their love for juice and frequent use of it and see what kind of reception you get, lmao, dummies......

Yeah. I can imagine the accountants and telemarketers monthly quota now being suspected from chemical enhancement.

jestro said:
He is kind of an ass, but just cause he makes a lot of money doen't mean he has to be friendly. The doods got a family, doesn't seem to get into trouble. That's fine by me.

Half the MLB, including pitchers throwing to bonds were roided up. Just cause he's breaking the record is no reason to single him out. They should be going after Clemens.
I agree

calveless wonder said:
lolol...dick.

i'm just saying, juice should be acceeptd in sports. it's a perfomance enhancer, it will always be around as long as you can get an edge from it.

my point is that there shouldn't be a double standard for bonds and everyone acting like a-rod is a saint. give me a break. they both juice, bonds just makes it alot more obvious with his moonface

Controversial, but I agree. Take away steroids from sports and many athletes would be slower, smaller, and weaker. Gear makes sports more entertaining. It should be a personal decision on the athlete's part. Juice should be legal for adults.

AAP said:

I agree
but the extra muscle allows him (and the others) to drive some balls out of the park that otherwise would be flyouts

Top Bottom