Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding truth

jthom44

Ha I was reading this book I got from this web site. The book stated that you should only do cycles for 3weeks. Has anyone heard that or done this? I know that when I'm on sustanon 250 it takes about 3 weeks before I start feeling it. Well I keep feeling it when I come off for about 3weeks to. Ok just wanted to know if anyone ever tried the cycle. Looking for good information on cycles samples. Any help would be cook. Also has you guys heard of stmg products? I'm in saudi working and I found this brand. Ok keep it real guys.
The only easy day was yesterday!
Jthom44

I am planning on running a test only cycle for 5 weeks now. I love short cycles, easier to recover from. and you can start another cycle sooner after.

my bread and butter cycle is dbol 20-30mg and proviron 50mg for 4 weeks.

also sustanon starts working within hours, it doesn't take weeks. no AAS takes week to 'kick in'.. this is a myth. and yes it keeps working 3 weeks after cause of the long ester it has.

short cycles should be run w/ short esters like prop or something similar.

The author nelson montana is a well respected member of this site I'm sure hell chime in, and we don't discuss brand or lab names here my man.

Imo, a three week cycle would be a waste of gear.. you would be barely getting your blood levels stable even if you are using short esters. I do not believe anyone running a short cycle like that would benefit much, maybe, a little, but not much. I do not understand why people do outrageously long cycles either because eventually you will fry your receptors. I feel 12-16 week cycles are the best for optimal results.

Anyway, I am interested in knowing the science or rationale behind this "short cycle" philosophy.

Sorry thanks for information. Maybe it's me but but I really start feeling it about week3. I guess it's working as soon as I inject it. I don't feel like superman until about week 3. I think that maybe I'm not shooting enuff. I do 1 ml every 3rd day. I tried dbol but makes my nose bleed and brake out inside my nose. Came off it and everything was fine. Ok for steroids to be any good for you there has to be a 100 mg active in the blood. True/false. Also your post cycle is it any different since it a shorter cyc? Ok thanks for the replies.
Jthom44

take beastdrol for example.. you can put on a lot of weight and gain a lot of strength in 3 weeks no problem... and recovery is super easy...

great way to breakthrough a sticking point.

The short cycle approach is still the most misunderstood concept in bodybuilding. (Technically, it's 4 weeks, but let's get to the point).

Right off the bat, there's still this myth that a drug takes weeks to "kick in." That is patently false. A drug does not sit around and do nothing until a certain amount of time passes. It is active immediately. Short acting esters do not act quicker, they simply don't last as long. And oral gives full dosage immediate effect for a very short time and they are recomened in a short cycle.

Just because you may not "feel" a difference or gain much weight, doesn;t mean your body hasn't experienced an anabolic effect. Besides, an experienced trainer will feel the effects of steroids within a few days. If you don't... you simply don't know how to train.That's the cold hard truth. It's a common problem. People learn more about drugs than they do about training.

Short cycles are not meant to put on 20 pounds, reason being, you can;t hold 20 pounds naturally. This is why guys go back on after a few weeks or just do low dosaes and call it a "bridge." They should call it "bullshit" because that's what it is. They're kidding themselves.

The FEWER pounds you gain, the more of them you can keep in a natural state. Short cycles are like adjunct to natural training -- to give a little boost a few times a year. Also, sInce recovery is easy, there's little loss of gains.

People complain and deride short cycles because they don't provide the satisfaction of big ass cycles. But in the long run, they're more effective.

People MUST stop thinking in terms of what the pros use. The pros aren't looking to build muscle over the long run. They're looking to peak for one day. And they're genetic freaks. And most of them off season look like tubs of shit.

These days with better PCT products, I think a cycle can be stretched with no ill effects to 6, maybe even 8 weeks -- which is what a typical cycle was back in the 70's and 80's. And personally, a lot of those guys looked pretty damn awesome.

Every now and then someone likes to shock the bodybuilding world with yet another sensation.

@stevesmi. Are you telling me you are running oral only cycles ? And what's with the HIV patient D-bol dose ?

"also sustanon starts working within hours, it doesn't take weeks. no AAS takes week to 'kick in'.. this is a myth. and yes it keeps working 3 weeks after cause of the long ester it has."

If that was true why would you inject a 4 ester mix instead of just one longer acting like Test Enanthate ? I want to hear your argument on this one.

Last edited:
^^^ it is true it takes time for AAS to build up in your system. where did i say it didn't? however where you are dead wrong is in saying AAS doesn't start working right away. thats complete BS started by some young guys online, it starts working within hours. however the strength gains can take weeks to be evident, this is true but misunderstood. its still working before that, just may not be noticeable for some guys.

and I never said I run just short cycles.. I said I like to run them. please do not put words in my mouth.. I ran a tren cycle last spring, maybe you should look it up, with a detailed log... it was 12 weeks total. go under my profile and look at thread history and you will see it, its very detailed and full of good info.

but as I said above.. short cycles rock and have their place. 30mg dbol a day is ample (hardly HIV patient dosages), if you cannot grow on that either your receptors are fried or your diet/workouts are subpar. I love running low dosages and letting my workouts and diet dictate my growth, not depending on AAS :) the pic on my profile is natural btw and was months after my last cycle.. you see not running crazy dosages allows you to KEEP YOUR GAINS, you can achieve a very solid look without ridiculous amounts of AAS

but we welcome all opinions to the board, thats what this forum is all about! just don't be a smartass and put things in other posters mouths or make assumptions ... also put up pics of yourself (months after a light cycle not while you are on cycle), i would be curious to see if you walk the walk or if you are just one of those that talk the talk ..

Top Bottom