Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

• Blood Type 0

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Blood Type A

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Blood Type B

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Blood Type AB

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
S

SSAlexSS

Ok anyone know whether blood type has anything to do with muscle growth?
I have read two books, Eat right 4 your type and Live right for your type. Alot of scientific stuff in there.
So I decided to look at it from bodybuilding perspective.

You know how each person has different kind of blood? It is grouped into 4 main groups (0, A, B, AB)
What is your blood type and how big are you? Please respond if you can. I want to see if it is accurate (blood type stuff)

Blood type is important! Why do some people get fat by eating meat while others get fat by eating grains? What separates humans is not its color but its internal, BLLOOOD! Why do some people get heart desiease while other stomach cancer?

Here is rundown

Blood Type: 0
These guys evolved from hunters and like hunters they are suitable for that task. Highly acidic stomach makes protein digestions EASY. Great for ketosis. People with such blood type can't tolerate carbs, but have to eat meat in high quantity. It is the only blood type that allows easy digestion of red meat and other meats. Since in prehistoric times you had to have strenth and 'hunters built' you porobably carry such trait/genetics.

These guys strive on physical exercice and have to do it. They don't overtrain easily, but once they pushed their body to extremes it takes longer to recover

Blood Type: A
These guys came from Agricultural society, whe hunters became cultuvators and farmers. They have low stomach acid which means that digestion of protein is HARD (and thus less porotein gets to muscle? And more protein gets pooped out).
If you have Blood A, then yoiu have higher cortisol in your body and are a walking muscle eater. Obviously that ain't so good for building muscle! And you have to be a vegetarian in order for you to functiuon effectively. Obviously what vegetarians are truly big? You overtrain very easily but recover faster. Conditioned guy with Type A can compete with unconditioned blood type 0. But cannot do it very often.

Blood Type: B
People whose descendants are nomads.
They are similiar to A except better digestion of protein and meat.

Blood Type AB:
Most recent andf rarest and most UNKNOWN of blood types.
Mixture of A and B. Which means that you need to eat meat but it is hard to digest it. BUT you have high level of endurance and need to have physical exercise if it is coupled with mental aspect. Recovery/Overtraining is similiar to Blood Type 0.

So what do you think? Are those two books bull or they got something? Or perhaps blood type does not affects your muscular potential that much?

Last edited:
I don't know how much truth is in there but for the sake of the poll:

Bloodtype : A

genotype:
Lowerbody endo-exo morph build
Upperbody: ectomorph

Offcoars after 8 years of training i can fool most people that i am exomorph build but it took me much longer than a genetically blessed person

Foodprocessing:
i have really problems with high calorie combo of fat and carbs, like:

french fries
junk food in general
chocolate

I can get away with eating lot of complex carbs and good fats, like fish oil etc...

proteins: must have BCAA or whey and other pre/easy-digested proteins otherwise it is more likely to turn into fat in my case

I feel i am very prone to Cortisol: i am very sensitive for lack of sleep, stress at work etc.....

I am most suited for 800/1500 meter sprints, if i train for it i can do reasonable results at both 100 or 3000 meters but i will never reach the top in those

I wonder has your rhesus factor also impact on endurance

So far my bloodtype A is somewhat consitant with the attributes mentioned, but that can be coincidence

Also I've heard that people with red hair are closer related to neanderthal and therefor have great genetics for powersports , is this true?

I get it now....

Type O's are the 'Strong'. The other types are a buncha wimps.

This kinda fits in with astrology and biorythyms. It sounds kind of convincing. I'm sure they'll sell plenty of books to some sucker.

I believe in UFO's too.

Open minded but not too concerned with this theory.

Type A-

Easy Gainer that tends to be Fat.
Most Protein comes from Fish and Whey.
Too much carbo's packs on the Fat.(not a good thing)
Lower Endurance than I would like but explosive power briefly.

I eat what I want occasionally on cheat days and have not noticed a difference whether I eat Meat or Veg's.

Type 0 universal reciever (give me your blood)

Don't handle carbs very well they tire me out easily.
Could eat protein shakes all day w/o problem.(often have 4 just after gym)
Can't get into ketosis for the life of me. (I think mabe my protein ~fat intake is a little too high and thats fucking me over)
Don't tend to put on fat, and the muscle is coming along just fine.
Kicking ass in the gym, but so are most of us here since we are so dedicated.

Blood type while interesting Its like reading horoscopes.
Nothing but entertainment well for us 0 types the rest of you got screwed :)

Only thing I've noticed but its probably true for everyone, is protein makes me more hyper, while carbs slow down my reaction times. (figured this out before I started lifting, always ate peanuts or meat before a Lan party so I could frag better hehe [caffine works too heh])

Hoss84 said:
That book is bullshit.

BTW, Im AB-.

Well, don't be so sure.

Gohead is A and fits into what the book said. And the-raider gets his protein form easily digestible non animal source (whet) and from fish that is more easily digested.

If you are blood type A, then try to eat lots of RED MEAT each day instead of whey and fish and tell me.

OK?

Hopefully blood type is not a factor coz I am screwed... I am friggin AB -.

type b here

I digest meat easier than most people I have ever met. I dont even believe in overtraining. I go to the gym twice a days now a days cause I am trying to bulk. I am a complete endo morph easy to add mass hard to get lean, and I recover quickly.

Bro that book is complete BS there are way too many factors involved not just blood type just another gimick to sell books

Top Bottom