Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

• Blood Type 0

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Blood Type A

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Blood Type B

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Blood Type AB

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Hmmmmmm

Type=O

Don't believe in overtraining.....can't see it happening unless I hit the bodypart like every freaking day.....do I recover quickly? Yes.....takes about 2 days on average......and that's if I absolutely have a awesome workout and tear the bodypart apart......I'm talking shit like no one else I know can take.......I can do endless sets and reps...I down all sorts of meat......I'm an easy gainer.......I have to cut the carbs to get shredded.....otherwise I won't ever get shredded.....I know this cause i've tried every other kind of diet.....so unless I'm trying to going into ketosis to get shredded.....I might as well eat everything in sight to gain......yeah it fits me.....possibly not BS?

Re: Hmmmmmm

NeverBuffEnuff said:
Type=O

Don't believe in overtraining.....can't see it happening unless I hit the bodypart like every freaking day.....do I recover quickly? Yes.....takes about 2 days on average......and that's if I absolutely have a awesome workout and tear the bodypart apart......I'm talking shit like no one else I know can take.......I can do endless sets and reps...I down all sorts of meat......I'm an easy gainer.......I have to cut the carbs to get shredded.....otherwise I won't ever get shredded.....I know this cause i've tried every other kind of diet.....so unless I'm trying to going into ketosis to get shredded.....I might as well eat everything in sight to gain......yeah it fits me.....possibly not BS?

Interesting!

Lets get more replies!!

this book is such fucking bullshit

i read an excerpt from this a while ago and rolled on the floor i was laughing so hard. have u read what they suggest what u should eat? if u 'supposedly' cant metabolise meat very well, u shouldnt eat it at all!....so if ur not a hunter, does this mean that BB is a pipe dream. bollox it does. this hasn;t even been recognsed by the scientific community yet.

if it were so clear cut that blood type determines ur physique, the statisticians and geneticists would have seen it years ago when comiling government statistics. the mere idea that the surface antigens on your fucking blood cells can influence your body's stomach pH and all o the other things is laughable IMHO. if a relationship is proved i will be VERY suprised.

im a blood type O....gues i better start making a spear ;)

This is fucking idiotic.

Blood types are not in any way related to what your ancestors did, or to what you can digest.

i suppose if i were exposed to chickenpox, i would have an affinity for poultry now too?

there are tons of b.s. books out there that attribute certain traits to people via absolute unrelated things. just because its in print doesnt mean its true....just like reading the majority of posts here. you have to pick and choose whats reasonable through tested studies and experience and not speculation or wives tales.

hmmm...holding water, with moon cycles? blue eyed people can lift more? people with fair skin, cut up easier?

not very likely.....

I dont beleive in this bullshit anymore.
Its been a long time since I posted it.

I beleived in blood long time ago. but not anymore. Whoever brought up this topic should get a life. ANd no, left hand doesnt count.

Tips from the Inexperienced....

To all Members new or old,
I would to remind people that many time athletes, Body builders, and powerlifters seek out knowledge to enhance their fitness. Often they look for answers from other people, who really don't have them. With the internet now a days some can be 160lbs of pure nothing and give erronneous advice behind a PC and almost sound intelligent. I advise people to take everything with a grain of salt, some people can back it up with pictures and other proof, some cannot. Listen to people who have gotten results, not those looking for them......

If there were any true to life samples for us to look at in today's society then it would be helpful. How about someone digging up arnolds and colemans blood type and posting it on here. Although these guys used alot of steroids, im sure their genetics played a huge role in their success and if the blood type thing is true, then they should all match up with the superior type.

Top Bottom