Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

Blood type - Defines your maximum bodybuilding potential? READ!

• Blood Type 0

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • Blood Type A

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Blood Type B

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Blood Type AB

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
yeah, why not someone find out all the blood types of great athletes, eg carl lewis, ronnie coleman, arnold, some marathoners and see if this is not BS after all.

I started a thread on this idea a couple months ago, I believe the common consensus was that the idea is bunk.

As far as getting the blood types of Ronnie Coleman, Arnold etc....we can take a pure statistical approach to this one. Because two of them might have blood type O does not mean O is the superior bloodtype. Association does not mean causation.

This smacks of determining people's intelligence based on the shape of their skull.

What are we in the middle ages now?

my girlfriend's sister just bought the "blood type diet" book and is reading it. LOL.

seriously reading it.

Ahhhhhhhhhh too funny

And what about green eyes, black hair or small toes ?

I think the book is bogus...simply becuse there are more factors to all of what you described other than blood type. Such as Test levels and Thyroid output.

I have a buddy who is blood type O and so is my wife...both tire very easily, and can put on fat in a heartbeat...the wife uses starbation to keep her weight down...she only eats like once per day. But hell she looks good.

I am Type A, I can put on fat in a heartbeat, and am slow to put on muscle (t-levels and Thy-levels are low) But I do have plenty of energy, endurance is great on my "second wind" but I burn fat super slow.
I think it is totally dependant on a persons whole body chemistry...not just blood type.

Im O neg or whatever the rare o is and I cant function on low carb at all,my body shuts down and doesnt want to do anything other then sleep

bignate73 said:
my girlfriend's sister just bought the "blood type diet" book and is reading it. LOL.

seriously reading it.

I'm B+ and she told me chicken was bad for me...she's the one who is overweight (had a baby 6 months ago, but overweight nonetheless) and giving ME "advice."

I told her, thanks but I think I'll keep the chicken in my diet! :rolleyes:

while I dont neccessarily agree with blood type as a marker for who grows and who slows, I will say that more than likely the DNA that is in all of us - that which makes us different , is probably a more conclusive approach to who can grow better than the next person - and possibly - though I doubt it the authors of these books (I will couch this by saying that I have not seen these books nor do I know if they are liscensed medical clinicians), took some aspects of DNA mapping (what little scientists know anyways) and transposed it onto blood type in regards to muscle growth between individuals. Just my 0.02....

Top Bottom