Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big thank you to all the men and women of the womens board!!!!!!

needtogetaas

You guys are so awesome. The womens board is such a great place because of all of you now. Every one is really working together and making something happen for all of us. Every one new and old is brining something to the table now
and the womens board is picking up a lot of speed.

I hope this means as much to some of you as it does me. :) :) :) :) :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Re: Big thank you to all the men and women of the womens boad!!!!!!

Offcourse it does bro. EF is a second home to a lot of us. The woman's board is just as important as any other board on EF and often has a lot of interesting threads and opinions. Lots of knowledge on these boards and a great thank you to all the mods on here. Good job.

I have seen some great threads in here and wonderful work and progress by the ladies in this forum. I will start coming by more often and see what's going on. Peace

Hey ladies in the place I'm callin' out to ya
There never was a city kid truer and bluer
There's more to me than you'll ever know
And I've got more hits than Sadaharu Oh...

Hey, hey, hey, hey ladies!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I may have to make the women's forum my new hangout! This seems to be where the serious people are. :D

We have a great thing here. I am thankful there are so many wonderful women and men willing to go the extra mile to help each other out.

Major props to need2 for giving out all those plat memberships encouraging others to participate in this family we call EF! :heart:

We got to keep our hot ladies in shape!

EF is a great site. Great members, good bro material all up in this place. Mods all are great, patient and helpful (not to mention, they know their stuff backwards and forwards).

even my wife has learned a few things from the womens forum for herself. even though she just lurks and dont post.

great board .. my girlfirend reads this lady forums and i even find myself getin diet tips in there a good deal of the time .. the ladys know their stuff .. good work gals

I love it that the lads are posting in here as well.

I would love to see more of the lurkers post a bit (so fab having an idea of who some of them are), even if it is just one question, bumping an old thread, anything.

Top Bottom