Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big thank you to all the men and women of the womens board!!!!!!

Re: Big thank you to all the men and women of the womens boad!!!!!!

I think it is a great place. Women here really want to help each other achieve their goals. This is by far the best forum for female bodybuilding!!!

sessa said:
I think it is a great place. Women here really want to help each other achieve their goals. This is by far the best forum for female bodybuilding!!!

I agree with Sessa; this is the best forum for women BB/figure around. We're all very helpful to one another..

Women's forum ROCKs....I started training again 2 weeks ago although I joined last year, it was for a different reason.

You guys are AWESOME...you actually care to help, and that is something I have not seen on any other forum around, so that is why Im still here...I lurk a lot, doing a lot of reading of old posts, ect b/c I dont want to repeat the same ?s over and over...but I just love how responsive you all are!!

I just know with all of your help here, I can reach my goals!!

THANKS!!

PegasusStar said:
Women's forum ROCKs....I started training again 2 weeks ago although I joined last year, it was for a different reason.

You guys are AWESOME...you actually care to help, and that is something I have not seen on any other forum around, so that is why Im still here...I lurk a lot, doing a lot of reading of old posts, ect b/c I dont want to repeat the same ?s over and over...but I just love how responsive you all are!!

I just know with all of your help here, I can reach my goals!!

THANKS!!
We love you pega. :heart: :heart: :heart:

BIKINIMOM said:
Without a doubt, the women's forum has become beyond topshelf in that it has surpassed the whole "women's only" blocked off section of the pink girlie girls' area in some of the froo-froo gyms.

I feel more like it's a co-ed locker room.
Where both men AND women are here to help one another whatever the situation may be.

Is that the feeling that ya'll are having, or is it just me? :lmao:

Yes, but without the urinals... those things are N-A-S-T-Y!!!

BIKINIMOM said:
I feel more like it's a co-ed locker room. Where both men AND women are here to help one another whatever the situation may be.

people get naked in locker rooms...soooooo...what kind of help do you be needin, in whatever the situation may be? :evil: :p

Finally more and more ladies are moving into a more active role and getting help with their needs.

Top Bottom