Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
Well guys, honestly if you'd pick hair over muscles you must be ugly mother fuckers . . . . no offense. i've been told i resemble matt damon many times and lol i can get girls lined up out the door without my amazing physique. . . . . kthxgg

poantrex said:
Chicks dig tall guys more than any of the above. Thank god i'm 6'2"....I wouldn't mind being taller

I am 6'2 I have all my hair i am 210 @12% BF i have decent muscles I have a good job and an education and I cant get a date

alltraps said:
i had personality and attitude when i was younger, now im too conservative, and way to picky. i dont find 99.9% of bar chicks attractive. so i generaly have a look of disgust when im at the bar, and the hoes can sence that

Oh yeah mate i can definately relate to that

hairlossguru said:
As for me.......Its too late, so I'm saving for implants. Then after the inplants, its megadosing for me.

I'm behind you all the way on that one bro! How much are implants...anybody know?

lol, poantrex, well .. I never thought I would see a study like that here! I dont buy into those type of studies either. I have always heard the ones that super attractive people are more successful in life to. Never heard the tall one though. Its like you are reaching out for some excuse for chicks to want you, lol. Like you were thinking "girls must like for some reason. Well, im tall, they must like tall guys more", then actually went and did a search on it, lol.

Oats and grains, and hairloss guru, do you guys really want to get hair transplants? I have heard that some of these can look pretty terrible. And if you continue to go bald behind your new transplants, things start to look really messed up, and you end up needing almost your whole head transplanted. I think I would rather just BIC it. Supposedly Mel Gibson has these. Its kinda hard to tell on him, so maybe if you dump enough cash into it you can get a decent job done.

Mavy, its not like that at all. I'm not trying to say that i'm the shit because i'm tall (Well I am...but still.) Girls like taller men period! Just ask any guy who is short like 5'6" and ask them if girls like taller guys...

Okay, this is getting way off topic. But, shorter guys can make up for their lack of stature by other means (money, game, etc) but all other things being equal, taller men will ALWAYS be easier off w/ girls.

If you dont' believe that, just ask some of your female friends.

poantrex said:
Mavy, its not like that at all. I'm not trying to say that i'm the shit because i'm tall (Well I am...but still.) Girls like taller men period! Just ask any guy who is short like 5'6" and ask them if girls like taller guys...

Okay, this is getting way off topic. But, shorter guys can make up for their lack of stature by other means (money, game, etc) but all other things being equal, taller men will ALWAYS be easier off w/ girls.

If you dont' believe that, just ask some of your female friends.

if its height vs muscles though, the shorter one with the muscles will win most times

needsize said:
if its height vs muscles though, the shorter one with the muscles will win most times

I'd strongly disagree with that, if the two are equal in other aspects (game, looks, etc.)

poantrex said:
I'd strongly disagree with that, if the two are equal in other aspects (game, looks, etc.)

thats why I said short with muscles vs tall. Its way harder for a tall guy to look as muscular as a short guy. I am 5'8" and am around 250lbs somewhat lean, for a guy say 6'2" to look the same, he would have to be at least 300lbs, and I very rarely see anyone who looks like that. So thats where proportion hurt the taller guy

Top Bottom