Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Fuckers with 20 inch arms I Need your input for bigger arms

Bench and Rows :) just do your chest and back workouts and then an exercuse or 2 for bi's and tri's and they'll grow. A separate day for them is too much imo.
I would love to get to 20"+
18" on my frame is eh, averrage I guess. Match my my arms with my calves and I'll be happy!

Bench and Rows :) just do your chest and back workouts and then an exercuse or 2 for bi's and tri's and they'll grow. A separate day for them is too much imo.
18" on my frame is eh, averrage I guess. Match my my arms with my calves and I'll be happy!

did I show you that?:heart:

its amazing for those whose bodies fit that training

I disagree.

I always do tri's and bi's after back or chest workouts.

When I have ever gone to dedicating one day to train arms, they have grown much faster, and all my compound lifts when up too, especially on bench.

The reason I don't do this right now is because my arms are proportional to my body.

I firmly believe a day dedicated to arms, aside from your compound lifting days, will always net better arm development.

I disagree.

I always do tri's and bi's after back or chest workouts.

When I have ever gone to dedicating one day to train arms, they have grown much faster, and all my compound lifts when up too, especially on bench.

The reason I don't do this right now is because my arms are proportional to my body.

I firmly believe a day dedicated to arms, aside from your compound lifting days, will always net better arm development.

100% agree with this man. Other compound lifts go really up to when you dedicate a day for arms.

Nothing like a incline db curl. I dont alternate either. Seems to take more energy, or duration. So I explode about 5 sets pf 10 on this exercise

a perfect example of how everyone is different. i do not directly work bi's at all ever. i only do a couple sets of rev grip bench or something similar once per wk for direct tri work. im not sure of my bi measurement now becouse of a deal i made to myself lol but i know their well over 20". its all about finding what works for you and thinking outside the box on ways to push the limitors.

Nothing like a incline db curl. I dont alternate either. Seems to take more energy, or duration. So I explode about 5 sets pf 10 on this exercise

yep this is the money exercise. it kills my bis more than any other exercise by far. also I am surprised no one mentioned chin ups or weighted chin ups

I have 18.5" arms...
What works for me, might not work for you or for anyone else...everyone's different

ONe thing I know, stick with the basics:

barbell curls, cheat curls, alternating dumbell curls, preacher curls - biceps
narrow grip bench, skull crushers, cable press downs, dips - triceps

DaBuff I am doing arms 3 time a week, chest twice and back once, the next week vice versa, so they get hit more often.

Omega- :) Yes thank u!

Triceps

Close Grip Bench press 1 x 8, 1 x 8*, 1 x 10#, 1 x 10#*
Seated Overhead DB Extensions 1 x 8, 1 x 8*, 1 x 10#
Dip Machine (weighted dips if not available) 2 x 8, 1 x 12#
One arm cable pressdowns 2 x 10, 2 x 12#

Biceps

Barbell Curls 1 x 8, 1 x 8*, 2 x 10#
Incline DB curls 2 x 8, 1 x 12#
Preacher Curls 1 x 8, 1 x 8* 1 x 12#
Rope Hammer curls 2 x 10, 2 x 12#

* = 2 forced reps
# = Back off set. Lighten the weight up a little and really concentrate on form and forcing as much blood in there as possible.

By far the best arm routine i have ever used!

Top Bottom