Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Beyond Belief 4 day routine question

Vorpal

I am going to be starting the Big beyond belief 4 day routine in the near future, and needed to know the format for a week of training. Go for 4 days straight and then take 3 off, or do 4 days straight, take one day off and do 4 more straight. Sorry for the basic question - I just have the training outlines, but not the details of weekly training.

TIA

Vorpal

:bday:

two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off, then start back with the next week. For example, lift mon. and tues., rest on wed., lift on thurs. and fri., rest on saturday and sunday.

ckeller14 said:
two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off, then start back with the next week. For example, lift mon. and tues., rest on wed., lift on thurs. and fri., rest on saturday and sunday.

Agreed :D

If you're talking about the TITAN Training I already posted this. Do a search for username Tronious

You'll see it.

Actually, I was refering to Big Beyond Belief (serious growth III I believe). I do have the titan training manual so I'm all set with info on that. I was going to try the titan training, but it seemed to be just another "high-intensity" "high volume" training plan, much like you would find in any muscle mag. BBB incorporates the principal of ramping up to controled overtraining and dropping the volume of training whereas TT didn't, but judging from the TT training results that you posted, maybe I'll rethink my decision :).

Thanks All for the replies.

Vorpal

I did BBB in the past, and now i am doing Titan Training. Both are quality programs in my opinion. Good luck on which ever you decide to do.
As for the rest on the BBB, that is what is suggested in the manual as "ideal".

Top Bottom