Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to strengthen lower back?

Throw away your belt. Train without it, your core will get stronger.

If your back is not getting stronger after “weeks of heavy squats, deadlifts, rows, etc” then I’m not sure what will make it strong! I’d be more inclined to find ways to give it a rest and allow it to recover!

I see you are following the DC workout as I am. I’m feeling like my lower back is starting to get slightly over trained as it is heavily involved on both workout days, so hit very frequently!

Yes overtraining is what I thought. I mean with DC you slam your lower back 3 days a week.

I also thought I might have strained it going for extra weight/reps as DC prescribes and lost proper form with last rep that I needed to get. I can think of numerous times this happened

Try stretching your hamstrings a lot. Also, sit on a Swiss ball when stretching and move your ass around in a figure 8. These things are what helped me. My lower back began hurting after several weeks of hamstring training. The cause of the hurt was my hamstrings were too tight because i never stretched them.

Top Bottom