Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to do the low carb or Ketosis diet?

crimson coal

I would have put this on the diet board but since I'm on the juice I thought it might need to be done differently? What is best way to do it? everyday stay under 20 grams of carbs? Or how many days on low carb before you do a carb day? I want to drop weight fast. If anyone could do a quick outline It would be greatly appreciated. I did a search but there is so much other stuff to sift through. I thought someone might be nice enough to just jot somthin down real quick for me. Thanks so Much.

if you dont mind feeling run down, then ketosis is the best way to go, you will dump fat the fastest

you can probably do low carb for 6 days and carb up for only 1 day if you want to cut up fast. your workouts will suffer but you shouldn't lose muscle if your on the juice. keep your calories 10% below maintenance.

So 6 days of under 20 carbs a day then I can carb up- on the 7th? Then back to another 6 days of under 20. Think I got it. Thanks alot.

the best thing for you to do would be 6 days no carbs and 1 day heavy carb load-the roids will keep you from becoming too weak so the most you should need is a 1 day carb up-body opus by duchaine is the best book out there.

You can stay at 60 -70 grams of carbs a day and still get great results. The trick is to ingest them post workout with equal protien and flax oil. Try to work three table spoons of flax oil into your daily calorie intake you will feel better, and you will still shed body fat like a mother.

Cool I have a friend that has the book and will start on Monday. Any amount of time you shouldnt go over on this diet? Like I mean is it bad for ya after a set period of time?

Top Bottom