Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best product for increasing free testosterone

What's TCF-1 and Powerfull?
Yes fine to stack with the other things. It might however reduce your estrogen a little too much between the Phyto, and the Erase. You can run the Erase at 2 caps a day if it starts causing some joint issues. You want to get back to normal as quick as possible imo. As long as they work through different pathways, I don't see why you couldn't stack those. AlphaT-2 is a fat burner, just so you know, but I'm sure you did.

Here is the phytoserms link.

Test Boosters :: PhytoSerms-347 - Ruthless Supplements
Enjoy.

What's TCF-1 and Powerfull?
Yes fine to stack with the other things. It might however reduce your estrogen a little too much between the Phyto, and the Erase. You can run the Erase at 2 caps a day if it starts causing some joint issues. You want to get back to normal as quick as possible imo. As long as they work through different pathways, I don't see why you couldn't stack those. AlphaT-2 is a fat burner, just so you know, but I'm sure you did.

Here is the phytoserms link.

Test Boosters :: PhytoSerms-347 - Ruthless Supplements
Enjoy.
TCF-1 is simply sodium-d-aspartic which is DAA with a sodium bond attached to it, to make it soluble in water. (helps bio-availability)

Powerfull is an extract of mucana which has be decarboxylized to allow the l-dopa to cross the BBB which elicits better GH release, increased testosterone, increased dopamine levels for memory/learning/muscle memory/better refractory time.
Powerfull also contains safed musli which may increase testosterone but increases prolactin which is why I don't get why they put in that product which is supposed to be anti-prolactin.

A better option for prolactin blocking is either the new Activate Xtreme or HGHPro until Lo-Prolac comes out which I am sure will be an industry standard.

You've received a lot of excellent advice from excellent gents already... but in my experience nothing has been able to rival the unmatched efficacy enjoyed by HCGenerate, BRIDGE, and TestForce2 taken concomitantly.

HCG and BRIDGE are mor general T boosters. The Fadogia increase LH, which in turn allows for more T production.

UNLEASHED has the most direct effect on FREE test.

Testforce -- sorry. I think it's a bogus product. (Not surprising because pretty much everything Pat Arnold has been associated with has been a miserable failure). There is virtually no evidence that D aspartic acid increases test other than syperphysiological dosages caused a slight increase in test animals. But a comparable amount in humans would be up to several ounces (approximately half the bottle) a day.

HCG and BRIDGE are mor general T boosters. The Fadogia increase LH, which in turn allows for more T production.

UNLEASHED has the most direct effect on FREE test.

Testforce -- sorry. I think it's a bogus product. (Not surprising because pretty much everything Pat Arnold has been associated with has been a miserable failure). There is virtually no evidence that D aspartic acid increases test other than syperphysiological dosages caused a slight increase in test animals. But a comparable amount in humans would be up to several ounces (approximately half the bottle) a day.

Thanks a lot Nelson, this is very interesting as I would love to hear more of your thoughts before entertaining the prospect to buy more containers to restock my current supply. What are your thoughts on this excerpt and study below, which cites the ability to favorably modulate Testosterone in trained human males?

What's so significant about this study is that DAA boosted testosterone in healthy young men (ages 26-37) at the peak of testosterone production, not elderly men or men suffering from low testosterone. DAA is the real deal, and has great potential as a safe and effective testosterone booster and dietary supplement. (Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 7: 120, 2009)

The dosage was 3g for slightly under 2 weeks in the benchmark study, and I am taking slightly more than double that dosage, and have been on for nearly a month now. Something else I found of interest was that E-Pharm's version is chelated for a 75x increase in solubility making it more rapidly and completely assimilated, and also paired with Sarcosine which acts synergistically at the primary receptor for continued sensitization. Thanks! :)

Thanks a lot Nelson, this is very interesting as I would love to hear more of your thoughts before entertaining the prospect to buy more containers to restock my current supply. What are your thoughts on this excerpt and study below, which cites the ability to favorably modulate Testosterone in trained human males?

The dosage was 3g for slightly under 2 weeks in the benchmark study, and I am taking slightly more than double that dosage, and have been on for nearly a month now. Something else I found of interest was that E-Pharm's version is chelated for a 75x increase in solubility making it more rapidly and completely assimilated, and also paired with Sarcosine which acts synergistically at the primary receptor for continued sensitization. Thanks! :)

Do you have a link to the study? Sounds fishy.

Do you have a link to the study? Sounds fishy.

Oh yeah, it's that landmark study performed in Italy that the current craze regarding DAA supplementation is founded upon. The mean ascension in serum T concentrations were elevated 40% after only 12 days of administration at a very low 3g/day dosage.

As I said before, this study earned such note because it concerned that rare specific demographic we're all in search of to gather relevant data: Trained male humans, already at the peak of physiological T production (20-30yr olds).

Here is the full text link (below)

I assumed since I am taking more than double the dosage used in this human investigation, along with a receptor up-regulating potentiator coupled with the fact the DAA itself is chelated to hugely amplify the water solubility (75x) and in-vivo absorption rates, I was on the right track - especially when taken in concert with HCGenerate and BRIDGE. The results I have felt, have been profound.

From the research site (below), here is an excerpt:

Methods

For humans: A group of 23 men were given a daily dose of D-aspartate (DADAVIT®) for 12 days, whereas another group of 20 men were given a placebo. For rats: A group of 10 rats drank a solution of either 20 mM D-aspartate or a placebo for 12 days. Then LH and testosterone accumulation was determined in the serum and D-aspartate accumulation in tissues. The effects of D-aspartate on the synthesis of LH and testosterone were gauged on isolated rat pituitary and Leydig cells. Tissues were incubated with D-aspartate, and then the concentration (synthesis) of LH and cGMP in the pituitary and of testosterone and cAMP in the Leydig cells was determined.
Results

In humans and rats, sodium D-aspartate induces an enhancement of LH and testosterone release. In the rat pituitary, sodium D-aspartate increases the release and synthesis of LH through the involvement of cGMP as a second messenger, whereas in rat testis Leydig cells, it increases the synthesis and release of testosterone and cAMP is implicated as second messenger. In the pituitary and in testes D-Asp is synthesized by a D-aspartate racemase which convert L-Asp into D-Asp. The pituitary and testes possesses a high capacity to trapping circulating D-Asp from hexogen or endogen sources.
Conclusion

D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland and testes and has a role in the regulation of the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.

Top Bottom