Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best product for increasing free testosterone

packers6211

Getting idea's for a product to add to my stack. I was told to make sure I had a product that increases free test. I am stacking USP Powerfull, Pes Erase with Alpha T2, Primodriol's TCF-1, and creatine.

Unleashed and HCGenerate! Those will increase free test and total test greatly!

Getting idea's for a product to add to my stack. I was told to make sure I had a product that increases free test. I am stacking USP Powerfull, Pes Erase with Alpha T2, Primodriol's TCF-1, and creatine.

Gamer is on to something! I'd grab some Phytoserms347 to throw into the stack when you are ready. It works amazingly well.

How do you like the TCF-1? I noticed a marked difference in libido and general test boosting effects within the first week and I loved the taste. Bulk DAA isnt bad, but its nothing compared to that delicious grape flavor and I dont even like grape flavors usually!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Ya, I used SA and TCF1 and forma stanzol all together and it was wicked...

Where can you get PhytoSerms 347?? Also Shoud I stack it with already stacking TCF-1 ALPHA T2. Erase, and pwoerfull? If so should I get it plus something more?

It's a great stack man, I'm pretty much doing the same thing. I love it. You can get Phyto at RLS supplements. It's absolutely money, I love.

So your saying it should be ok to take PhytoSerms 347 along with Alpha T2, Erase, TCF-1, and Powerfull? Oh yeah and HCgenerate

Top Bottom