Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After

rez said:

and if you were natural what did your training and diet look like?

before cycle, i still trained the way i train now, only i lift heavier and cut out my cardio!

Before i was doing cardio 2x's a day and only eating about 1200-1500 cals a day, so my diet was not to good before.

lol we are talking about my before AS right??? lol

Before AS i was a cardio freak i guess u could say,,,hehe i would do cardio first thing in the am for 1hr,, then i would go to work, go back and train, then do another 30 min of cardio. Before ASi was lifting 30lb db's for bicep curls,, now im lifting 50lb db's
For back day, i would do one arm 50lb db rows, now i do 100lb one arm db rows!!! woohooo kinda excited about that :D

I do not count reps or whatever, i just focous on training, and i stop until i cant lift anymore, now some will disagree with the Way i train, but this is whati have found to work well with me. Even when lifting heavier weigths,, i may only be able to do 4 reps,,but i willdo about 5 or 6 sets..thats just how i like to train,,so u need to find what works best for u, lol I have been told im not Human,hahahaha, if i told u what i ate u would never belive me :p NYM can contribute to that statment......hehehe

hardbdygrl said:
lol we are talking about my before AS right??? lol

Before AS i was a cardio freak i guess u could say,,,hehe i would do cardio first thing in the am for 1hr,, then i would go to work, go back and train, then do another 30 min of cardio. Before ASi was lifting 30lb db's for bicep curls,, now im lifting 50lb db's
For back day, i would do one arm 50lb db rows, now i do 100lb one arm db rows!!! woohooo kinda excited about that :D

I do not count reps or whatever, i just focous on training, and i stop until i cant lift anymore, now some will disagree with the Way i train, but this is whati have found to work well with me. Even when lifting heavier weigths,, i may only be able to do 4 reps,,but i willdo about 5 or 6 sets..thats just how i like to train,,so u need to find what works best for u, lol I have been told im not Human,hahahaha, if i told u what i ate u would never belive me :p NYM can contribute to that statment......hehehe

um yeah no comment lol

100lbs Db's? um when you coming to NY so I can show you off in the gym? thats insane!!

Hey hardbdygrl...when you are rowing with the 100's are you using straps?? or you only use the straps when you are T-bar rowing 7 plates??

Thanks alot HBG, now next time I do dumbell rows I won't be able to use less than 100, even if its my last set.

lol Strong,

Yes i use straps,,, I like the standing tbar rows,, they dont have one at my gym, but i have used it at another gym i go to sometimes,, i dont think i quite made the 7plate mark...lol

So let me make sure that I understand
You eat????
You lift heavy????
You aren't doing a shit load of cardio????

What a concept.........

You go gurl!!!!!!! Looking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom