Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After

Was this your first cycle HBG? Incredible results! You look amazing in your before to begin with, just wondering if the before is entirely natural.

VeggieLifterChick said:
Was this your first cycle HBG? Incredible results! You look amazing in your before to begin with, just wondering if the before is entirely natural.

and if you were natural what did your training and diet look like?

You are one awesome chica! Now I know i will NEVER post any pics of me!

Aw, Debu.. we don't all have to look as good as HBG to post pics. I'm finishing up my first cycle and waiting to stabilize before I post pics, but I will post em... would like to get feedback eventually... but let me tell ya... I'm not even close to her before pics yet :)

VeggieLifterChick said:

yes this was my very first cycel! And my before pics are TOTALLY natuarl! I worked very hard to look like i did in the before and i worked extra hard to look as i do now.

My before pics, i think i was just Skinny lean, if that makes sense. I am happy with the results i have gotten. I feel in the before pics,, i could not get any leaner, so i really had nowere else to go, so that is why i chose AS.
While yours or someone else's may just to tone up a bit or just lose weight,

Whatever ur goals maybe, as long as u reach them, u should be happy
Thank you all for the wonderful replies.
Debu i would love to see pics of you and anyone else that has made gains. While yours or someone elses may just
We all have differnt goals, mine is to be a fittnes chick one day!!!!:D
;)

:p I'm in love:p ......Wow, Girlie, could you possibly be any more beautiful????...........I don't think so! Great job. Truly an inspiration. You, Spatts and Jenna (JLo) are breaking my heart. I think I have an online crush :angel: in a strictly heterosexual kinda way of course ;)

AWESOME GIRL!!! Your back kicks ass!!! Your hard work is paying off...keep it up.....:)

Top Bottom