Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

before and after (kind of)

easton104

real shit quality pics all around...but anyway i just took a few pics and decided i should post them...ill get better ones tomorrow after i workout and have my brother take them in good lighting...anyway, before pic was 2 years ago at 212 pounds, high bf but i was strong as shit, this time last year i started smoking pot and got all crazy into jogging bleachers and eating whole foods, and i went down to 179 and got my bf tested at 7 percent and lost tons of strength...the after pic is today, i weigh 193 at 5'10" bodyfat percent unknown, id guess 10-12%

ok heres todays, i just got home from buying the cam and snapped a couple, im not pumped, i never pose as you can tell, and the lighting sucks...and on top of all that my face doesnt look as cool

The first pic is kind of hard to see....but it looks like you have cut up more, with the lower weight. Keep away from Mickey D's and you look like you got the potential to be a big boy ;)

Seen so many pics of big boys lately......:p

great head start...you have the potential to be a big guy~~~ RADAR

easton104 said:
well i dont eat fast food, but thanks for the tip

I am so sorry......didnt mean to imply you do if you dont.....must of been another thread of another big boy ;) It was late.......

Top Bottom