Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

been taking m-1-t and sleeeeepyyy

M

musclemuscle

20mg m-1-t with 3 mg of methyl d...been really sleepy.

this is only my second day

what do you think?

musclemuscle said:
20mg m-1-t with 3 mg of methyl d...been really sleepy.

this is only my second day

what do you think?

I've never taken M1-T but lethargy is the #1 complaint I hear from people who do.

Pentatonic said:
I've never taken M1-T but lethargy is the #1 complaint I hear from people who do.

why does m-1-t make you lethargic when it is suppose to boost your test levels?

add testosterone to the cycle and the the higher androgen level should ellieviate the lethargy symptoms- that cycle is to anabolic on its own and using two highly liver toxic orals together will be a short cycle for good gains but im guessing your not up for injecting(the safe way of taking aas)so lowering the 1test dose and upping the m1d might help as the m1d wont give you the lethargic feeling hope this helps bro!

musclemuscle said:
why does m-1-t make you lethargic when it is suppose to boost your test levels?

I have no idea to be honest.

eboy said:
add testosterone to the cycle and the the higher androgen level should ellieviate the lethargy symptoms- that cycle is to anabolic on its own and using two highly liver toxic orals together will be a short cycle for good gains but im guessing your not up for injecting(the safe way of taking aas)so lowering the 1test dose and upping the m1d might help as the m1d wont give you the lethargic feeling hope this helps bro!

Thx...

I personally love M1T results but dude, lethargy is horrible on that stuff!!! if I was you get on some androgen so you can bounce back and you wont be sleepy and your libido is up. this stuff after 5 weeks I cant handle it!!! all I want to do is sleep and cant get to the gym it sucks!!!!

hmm i have done m1t and i found i didn't get that lethargic most the time.
Overall though i would recommend 250ml of test a week rather than M1T if you can handle a needle because i think it would be comparable gains if not better.

Top Bottom