Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been misinformed...What should I do...

Mr. Sox

How's it goin.. So I'm 26 5'10" and weigh about 200 pounds. I've been lifting pretty much since Highschool with the occaisional break here and there. I've always had a good diet and trained hard in the gym with descent results. Recently my brother came to me with a some D-bol and Deca and told me it was GOLD. He mangaged to leave out the test. Ass! I should have read myself before I started taking it but I guess I figured my Brother knew what he was doing. Until I started researching.

Anyway, So I only took 20mg of D-bol for just over 4weeks and I've been taking 1amp 200mg of Deca every 4 days for just under 40days now. I have some Clomid and pregnyl on it's way. So I'm wondering should I just stop taking the Deca and wait for my pct to arrive or just finish out the cycle? I have about 1600 mg left.

I did notice pretty big weight and strength gains from the d-bol but lost a little once I stopped. Will I see any gains if I continue the Deca?

Any advice would be much appreciated..Thanks in advance.

You should have everything on hand before startin g ,including PCT ,I expext you will loose all your gains because it sounds like you don't know what you're doing .

Not to be rude man...But no shit! That's why I stated all of the above. I would like to know what I need/should do from here. My question was should I continue deca? stop? Is my pct ok? Do I need to add anything? Is there anything I can do so I don't lose all of my gains? Thanks again

2000mg of clomid and 5000iu of pregnyl. Was going to take the HCG 5 days apart after last Deca shot then 10 days after that take the clomid, 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days then maybe taper even a little longer with the clomid.

Top Bottom