Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Because my N2KTS is out and who knows when I will have it again. I am forced to cheat

needtogetaas

N2kts Is my true love when it comes to pre work out drinks. Awesome out of this world energy and focus like never before. Pretty good pumps and man do I love the flush it gives too. Makes you feel so clean for hours and hours.

But My love has ran away on me. I have not been able to source the ingredients needed to make N2kts. Yes I could replace the compound needed or i could make a batch with out it. But Then the product would not be the same level of awesomeness that it always is. I cant do that And wont do that.

So I am forced to cheat on my one true love and have affairs with others. I have been testing out random pre work out drinks to see which ones i like. I have also been trying out some of my other products for pre work out as well.

Amp02
I have always loved am and its my king of pumps. Nothing on earth, no steroid nor product can give the massive pumps that amp02 brings. I use 4 caps in the morning and then another 6-8 caps before my work outs. Amazing pumps that dont hurt but feel great and get me going mentally.

Attack
Almost as good as amp02 but not perfect. Still at less then half the price of amp02 if I was a bargain shopper this would be my choice. I would stack it with N2kts or the next product I have just discovered from orbit which I will talk about now..

Methyl Mass, EST

Methyl Mass, EST

Ok so I tested this product out for the first time today. I did a double serving because you know us N2kts users laugh at most pre work out drinks single serving doses lolol.. So Like any N2KTS user a jumped right into the double serving 2 scoops and even thought about adding a 3rd :evil: but opted to just go with 2.

Like all N2KTS user I got my self mentally ready to down some putrid tasting chemical flavored juice. Much to my delight this product tasted good. Not just good but really good.
I got the cotton candy flavor ( I think I got the last one ha ha) and Personally I would drink this stuff just for the enjoyment of drinking it.

Ok so no awesome flush and burning skin madness like you get with the N2KTS ( Really miss this big time) but I had a good work out with plenty of energy to spare.

So the product is not any kind of bind blowing energy but its still got just enough kick to it for this N2KTS user. So what makes this product any good? What sets this pre work out drink apart from any of the others? Why did I needto go and buy a damn pre work out drink when I own my own company and have plenty of pre work out products of my own?

Well first off I think Its a must that i always try other products. I cant just be a bias prick that only tots his own products all day every day for everything under the sun..

I have never been that person and I never will be. My mission is and always will be to help the members of elitefitness first and then help the rest of the net after lololol... I have always been honest and unless I am out there checking out everything then how can I truly be honest right!!

And the 2nd reason I bought this stuff and think its worth using.... 6-17-dihyoxyetiocholove-3-ol propionate (3-OHAT) Fuck ya a pre work out drink with a pro anabolic in it baby. And one I have not used yet too.

The compound 6-17-dihyoxyetiocholove-3-ol propionate (3-OHAT) is structured to metabolize very quickly. Its a AI type of compound with a bit of anabolic properties too. It will lower estrogen and also raise androgen levels some what. It does so fairly quickly too . Like within 48 hours or less. Its also non liver toxic too so adding it into any cycle is fine

pre work out,pro anabolic, and Ai 3 birds with one stone not bad if you ask me.

I got 2 bottles of the stuff. Cotton candy and punch flavor. I will tell you how the punch taste tomorrow but the cotton candy was bomb.

Re: Because my N2KTS is out and who knows when I will have it again. I am forced to c

Thanks for the info needto. I have been looking around at different preworkouts and this one did interest me. My concern is that since I recently came off prohormones and am in PCT mode, would this proanabolic mess me up again..

Re: Because my N2KTS is out and who knows when I will have it again. I am forced to c

hahha yes a pre workout drink with prohormones in it. when is the new need to kill even more shit coming out i want some!!!!11

you could look into bulk 1 3 dimethylamylamine man.
all you need is 30-50mg 1 3 dimethylamylamine and 100-200mg caffeine and your set CHEAP as hell and strong.
its what i do with maybe half a scoop - 1 scoop of ASGT.
since the N2KTS is out.

3-ohat is the 3beta reduced metabolite of 4-androstene-3,6,17-trione, or 6-oxo.

3-ohat is characterized as a competitive and irreversible inhibitor of aromatase.

I've almost bought this stuff before. hmm......you just might get me to......

Thanks for the info needto. I have been looking around at different preworkouts and this one did interest me. My concern is that since I recently came off prohormones and am in PCT mode, would this proanabolic mess me up again..

Because its more of a competitive and irreversible inhibitor of aromatase I think its not going to shut you down bro. If you used it for longer then 4 weeks it may start to have a negative feed back loop effect but if used jusr for the 4 weeks i think its fine.

Its deff a pre work out drink that you can use on cycle to enhance the gains and lesson the sides though.

That fucking blows. NTKTS was my shit! Pump3d, Attack and Amp02 are worthy opponents though. Almost out of Pump3d, gonna stay with Attack until I finish it out too. Like them all.

I started Attack Monday, and I must say I have been very impressed to this point. Not the mind altering focus of some of the other stuff I have tried but damn awsome pumps.

Nice feedback so far SB!

Top Bottom