Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Because my N2KTS is out and who knows when I will have it again. I am forced to cheat

Re: Because my N2KTS is out and who knows when I will have it again. I am forced to c

Awesome, can't wait for the next preworkout from you! :D

Re: Because my N2KTS is out and who knows when I will have it again. I am forced to c

^^^^That is the key!!!!!!!!!

I started Attack Monday, and I must say I have been very impressed to this point. Not the mind altering focus of some of the other stuff I have tried but damn awsome pumps.
Thanks for the feedback bro!

how you think one scoop of methyl mass would match up with 6 caps of amplify 02?? sounds like fun to me

how you think one scoop of methyl mass would match up with 6 caps of amplify 02?? sounds like fun to me

you mean how they would stack together??? I been doing it this way and they stack great...

if you are asking what is better i have to go with amo02 of course.

yeah i meant stacked together, i already have a bottle of amplify 02, and i can get methyl mass for 20 bucks so why not, and if u say its good then im down

use Amp with 1 Lipostim or 1 forged burner

:)

Top Bottom