Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast stack for the most bulk/gains?

here's the stack bro...

beast 20/30/30/30/0/0
katana 350/350/400/400/450/450
n2guard
transaderm - 7 pumps a day
fish oil
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol - start mid cycle and run through pct

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed
forged post cycle
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol

That's such a perfect setup.. How could you not get huge and strong

Step 1: eat 5 beasts a day
Step2 2 : train
Results : now your huge

The end

Seriously I wouldn't bother with 20mgs, do a job do it right be happy with the results. I do 40 each blast cycle. 50 was wicked but with the supply I got I get one more cycle if drop to 40.

here's the stack bro...

beast 20/30/30/30/0/0
katana 350/350/400/400/450/450
n2guard
transaderm - 7 pumps a day
fish oil
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol - start mid cycle and run through pct

pct
clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed
forged post cycle
need2slin
lean xtreme
creatine nitrate
forma stanzol

Looks good though I'd change a few things.

BIG BLAST is the king of bulkers and has creatine so you can eliminate the extra creatine.

N2BULK adds healthy calories and prevents catabolism overnight.

No need for transaderm with forma.

Add Protein Factory POST CYCLE.

Follow with BRIDGE.

Do that and you shouldn't need clomid and it's not worth the risks anyway IMO.

Hey brother, if you're standing 6 feet tall yet you're still only 185 pounds despite having done cycles of dbol, anadrol, deca, and monsterdrol;then the problem is somewhere else in the equation. It's not the chemistry of your supplement regimen. What's holding you back is either in your training or diet.

What's your training split? What's your current diet and what do you have planned for your bulking diet during/after the beastdrol run?

Step 1: eat 5 beasts a day
Step2 2 : train
Results : now your huge

The end

Seriously I wouldn't bother with 20mgs, do a job do it right be happy with the results. I do 40 each blast cycle. 50 was wicked but with the supply I got I get one more cycle if drop to 40.

LOL thats intense bro!!

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Hey brother, if you're standing 6 feet tall yet you're still only 185 pounds despite having done cycles of dbol, anadrol, deca, and monsterdrol;then the problem is somewhere else in the equation. It's not the chemistry of your supplement regimen. What's holding you back is either in your training or diet.

What's your training split? What's your current diet and what do you have planned for your bulking diet during/after the beastdrol run?

everything except the monster was done about 10 years ago without the proper PCT so combining that with a few injuries didnt allow me to really hold my gains. I plan to do MWF 5x5 training with all with ab/core sets being my only non-compound lift. Diet is around 4000 cals a day, 350 grams of protein with 350-400 grams of carbs a day. Homemade protein bars made from oats, natty peanut butter, whey powder, and whole milk with a shake made of similar ingredients.

Top Bottom