Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beast stack for the most bulk/gains?

2hd

hey guys

33 years old, been training on and off since my early teens. 6ft 185ish. I have done couple cycles of dbol, anadrol, deca, monsterdrol over the years and getting ready to start a beastdrol cycle soon.

Weeks
1-6 N2guard
1-6 Transaderm
2-5 Beast at 20mgs
??

PCT
post-cycle/unleashed/hcgenerate

Which stack would produce the most overall bulk? Beast + Epi, OR Beast + Katana OR Beast + ?

Thanks for your input

Beast is great. I will be doing helladrol for leaner gains and less to no sides. Beast looks to maybe add in forma stanzol towards the end/pct. Im not an expert with PH but from what i know that would look good.

How about Epi and Hella, I have done this before and it was a very nice stack. I have ran Hell and Beast before, but I prefer to run Beast but itself as it is very strong..SJ

i think beast and katana is definitely your best bet for the stack... you will great huge size and strength from beast and solidify it with the nice katana cut... beast and epi is just too much in terms of the sides that will come along with it... beast and katana is a fucking awesome stack... i can set you up a sweet cycle if you like... let me know...

I am naturally pretty lean and strong metabolism so cutting is normally fairly easy for me..Thoughts on this Dylan?

Weeks
1-6 N2guard
1-6 Transaderm
3-6 Katana at 250mgs
2-5 Beast at 20mgs

I am naturally pretty lean and strong metabolism so cutting is normally fairly easy for me..Thoughts on this Dylan?

Weeks
1-6 N2guard
1-6 Transaderm
3-6 Katana at 250mgs
2-5 Beast at 20mgs

here's the stack bro...

beast 20/30/30/30/0/0
katana 350/350/400/400/450/450
n2guard
transaderm - 7 pumps a day
fish oil
creatine nitrate