Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banter and Trash talking in the Weightlifting forums

B

Big_BK

I just want to remind everyone that outside of chat we have ZERO tolerance for disrespecting other members. While i tend to lean towards more of a lax enforcement of the rules and let smaller things slide don't take kindness as weakness. I don't have a problem with friendly digs but if shit gets out of hand expect a time out or ban. With that being said if anything offends anyone, even if it is something small that you think is stupid please bring it to my attention and i will deal with it. I want the forum to be enjoyable for everyone so if i am going to be easy with the rules then i expect people to obey them and if something i let slide offends you DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME!!!!!! It will be kept confidential and dealt with accordingly.

Lets keep the peace :)

Haha theres this red head with a default kinda like yours minus the lats plus love handles who i feel like calling out everyonce in a while but refrain :p

With that being said if anything offends anyone, even if it is something small that you think is stupid please bring it to my attention and i will deal with it. I want the forum to be enjoyable for everyone so if i am going to be easy with the rules then i expect people to obey them and if something i let slide offends you DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME!!!!!! It will be kept confidential and dealt with accordingly.

Lets keep the peace :)

That's a good policy I think the board should support. No place should be abusive.

Having said that though, no one should let my presence alone change the character of this forum. There's absolutely nothing anyone could type in reference to me on a Internet forum that could hurt my feelings, so there's certainly no reason to tiptoe around me in particular.

I/we are not. Just using it as a prime example of exactly what we will not tolerate as we have been trying to crack down.

That's a good policy I think the board should support. No place should be abusive.

Having said that though, no one should let my presence alone change the character of this forum. There's absolutely nothing anyone could type in reference to me on a Internet forum that could hurt my feelings, so there's certainly no reason to tiptoe around me in particular.

memememememememememe!

Stop trying to make this about you chica!

:heart:

I wanted to post in the other thread to apologize for my inappropriate post/language, but of course its locked. I was venting my frustration in completely the wrong place, and to the wrong people, and I apologize sincerely for that.

That said, the time off I had during my ban had me thinking and realizing how much time I have been wasting here without any benefit.
Is it possible to request a permanent ban, to keep me from the temptation of coming back and wasting more time here?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to post in the other thread to apologize for my inappropriate post/language, but of course its locked. I was venting my frustration in completely the wrong place, and to the wrong people, and I apologize sincerely for that.

That said, the time off I had during my ban had me thinking and realizing how much time I have been wasting here without any benefit.
Is it possible to request a permanent ban, to keep me from the temptation of coming back and wasting more time here?
(Or should I post some online sources just to be sure? :p)

I can arrange that for you.

But, I would like to know...honestly...would you just make an alter and come back? Because that's what I see happening. Then you'd be wasting my precious time. Please think about this when you make your reply.

(Or should I post some online sources just to be sure? :p)
bro u got a 1 day ban for curzing out another member .. u would get that for curzing out any member in this area of the board woman or man.. if u wish to not come on here .. simply dont sign on ...if not live and learn how to debate your point like a civilized human being

Top Bottom