Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average means fat I guess.

I talk to people in real life exactly as I talk here...

I also correct the fuck out of ngrs. Today our HR got all pissy because I got CC'd on an important email in which someone used the incorrect form of you're.

My reply, which was a reply all, was

*you're

Lolololololol

EF ruins careers!

Hahaha!!

I'll randomly text EF'isms to my girlfriend. Done in the right moments she laughs really hard.

I did a "she's cheating on you" to a coworker. He actually laughed really hard. Depends on the personality.

Definitely in bad taste, but not swearing isn't a requirement.

I actually don't use language like this with people face to face. I think nobody here talks to people face to face the way they do on here. I know lots of people use frequent F words in casual conversation but I don't. My GF has never heard me swear before.

You guys bring out the worst in me on here with the swearing :)

Pretty much the person I am here is the person I am in person. Except maybe a slightly raunchier sense of humor (in person).

In a lot of ways, I hold back more online.

real talk tho

I kinda admire your willpower. I can't imagine waiting that long. Something to be proud of...You don't have to have sex with a ton of women to be good, just have a lot of sex with the same person (this obviously probably won't work for you cuz you're a fgt). So good luck and kudos.

I still hate you tho.

Wut

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom