Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average means fat I guess.

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Been checking out these dating sites again, and most women put "average" as body type.

Since when is average, fucking fat? Average used to mean in decent shape. Not skinny as fuck and not overweight. I guess since the average american is obese, it's now acceptable to call yourself average if you are too.

Not on my watch. I'm not fucking playing ball!

Fuck I'm pissed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness

Been checking out these dating sites again, and most women put "average" as body type.

Since when is average, fucking fat? Average used to mean in decent shape. Not skinny as fuck and not overweight. I guess since the average american is obese, it's now acceptable to call yourself average if you are too.

Not on my watch. I'm not fucking playing ball!

Fuck I'm pissed.

I've been through that.

Then they post pictures of their face at certain angles so the don't look fat. Then you lock them up for a date and they gave been on a billing diet for the last 5 years and don't even lift.

Pissed me off, several times!

Or girls that wanted free dinner and showed zero interest in even dating, going as far to say that they're moving out of the state in a month. WTF is that?

I feel the same way.

If you are a chick of average height, and weigh more than 140lbs, you are not average sized.

They are lying to themselves too.

No girl will ever check the box that says "overweight" or "fat" or whatever the fuck makes them deny reality.
I suggest you use whatever search filters that site has to block everyone that has "average" or worse so you eliminate them from the gutdamn equation altogether

That or it's an old ass pic, before they gave up on life and decided to play the fat victim card. Genetics my ass, fatty.

This same chick probably has a thread on some forum somewhere loling at the fact that you checked the "athletic" build

No girl will ever check the box that says "overweight" or "fat" or whatever the fuck makes them deny reality.
I suggest you use whatever search filters that site has to block everyone that has "average" or worse so you eliminate them from the gutdamn equation altogether

Tru dat.

Top Bottom