Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to burn off fat and build muscle

Hey guys I'm new to the site, I need some advice. I'm trying to lose my beer gut, and the rest of the fat on my body. I am 6 foot and weigh 242, I'm not excessively over weight but overweight none the less. I'm already lifting and going to the gym every other day, should I be using protein, or should I lean out first and then build muscle? Take it easy on me I'm a newbie. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

What are you doing for your diet bro. I would say your prob 17-20% bf with those stats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm not being real strict on my diet, trying to make healthier choices, all in all if I wanted to lose weight I need to be more strict, but I'm wanting to gain muscle and burn the fat

Should I do more cardio and lean my diet out? I've noticed a difference as far as my arms getting bigger, man boobs getting smaller, shoulders actually starting to show muscle and not just fat, since I started working out.

Should I do more cardio and lean my diet out? I've noticed a difference as far as my arms getting bigger, man boobs getting smaller, shoulders actually starting to show muscle and not just fat, since I started working out.

Indeed. On that note, read read read about routines, lifts and diets.

Eat cleaner lift harder every day. You'll be blown away what consistency and intensity can accomplish.

Do some interval training. Run 15 x 100yd sprints 3 times a week

What are you doing for your diet bro. I would say your prob 17-20% bf with those stats.

Unless he has a really good amount of muscle or really big bones its more like 25%+ easy

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Top Bottom