Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avena Sativa is working!!

lawnsaver

I picked up 100grams of Avena Sativa from
www.beyond-a-century.com for $11 even with a huge "dont bother" from SofaGeorge a guru on the substance. I said what the hell for $11. You can now get 50grams for $4.75...Wow

Now for the results.

I have been taking approximately 500mg 3 times a day for about 10 days. I have been hornier than when I was "on". My morning wood is so hard it hurts. I am not taking any other libido enhancing drugs. It could be a plecebo effect, but I think its working. I have never recovered so quickly after a cycle as I have done this time. I have been off for 5 weeks and finished with clomid for 2 weeks. I usually have a major low at this time, but I havent missed a beat!!

I think for the price it is worth trying. I will have blood work completed in 2 more weeks. I will then see if everything is back to normal, or is everything better.

My pre-cycle levels were :
Total Test 198
Free test 7

This was after a 14 month lay-off. So I should have fully recovered. I believe this test will show a nice increase in both. I feel the difference.

I will post my results!

Try stacking with Yohimbe, Niacin, Horny Goat Weed, Saw Palmetto, and Tribulus.

You want believe your libido levels, if that's what you were going for, bro.

YOu'll be horny as hell. It's great if you're "in the market". It really gives you that "push" to say what the "hey" and go after the chicks.

The Terminator said:
D'oh, I hate being stuck at home on my dial up computer, it's so slow by the time I post from here mvmaxx always jumps in front of me. :D

Yes. I am one fast mutha! :D:D :user: :cornholio

Terminator with dial-up --> :redhot: :happyscra

LAWNSAVER said:
I picked up 100grams of Avena Sativa from
www.beyond-a-century.com for $11 even with a huge "dont bother" from SofaGeorge a guru on the substance. I said what the hell for $11. You can now get 50grams for $4.75...Wow

Now for the results.

I have been taking approximately 500mg 3 times a day for about 10 days. I have been hornier than when I was "on". My morning wood is so hard it hurts. I am not taking any other libido enhancing drugs. It could be a plecebo effect, but I think its working. I have never recovered so quickly after a cycle as I have done this time. I have been off for 5 weeks and finished with clomid for 2 weeks. I usually have a major low at this time, but I havent missed a beat!!

I think for the price it is worth trying. I will have blood work completed in 2 more weeks. I will then see if everything is back to normal, or is everything better.

My pre-cycle levels were :
Total Test 198
Free test 7

This was after a 14 month lay-off. So I should have fully recovered. I believe this test will show a nice increase in both. I feel the difference.

I will post my results!

I don't see how morning wood could be placebo effect. :) That's as real as it gets.

Re: Re: Avena Sativa is working!!

40butpumpin said:

I don't see how morning wood could be placebo effect. :) That's as real as it gets.

I had to add that, as I know there would be doubters.

Bunka...I dont believe in Trib, and truthfully, I dont need it! This is working great on its own!! Very pleased with the results. Also, my main reason was to see if AV.SA would increase free test alone. I will be taking it until its gone, but I am going to wait 2 more weeks until I get my blood work done.

Top Bottom