Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

At what age do you think women stop being whores?

HeatherRae said:
Have you?

Why is it that if a man gets two women, he's a stud? If a woman gets two men, she's a whore? Double standards are so old as to be cliche. YAWN.

I think men are just insecure about women cuckolding them. In response, they call them whores. Men should address their self-esteem issues.

;-)

we totally posted at the same time. {{high-five}}

you lil whore... did your girl fuck up or somethig? ;)

the-short-one said:
A double standard. I love those.

If you're a woman and open about your sexuality, you're easy. If you sneak around and you're a woman, you're called a whore.

Men are 100 x worse at all of the above. Other men pat them on the back and tell them how cool they are, while looking down their noses as the women they fucked.

Please. Go put your caveman outfit on and hunt me some mastedon.

i've never cheated on a girl. plus when i'm single i'll even wear a shirt saying i'm easy and you can feel free to call me a whore anytime.

OOHGA OOHGA CAVE MAN BASH

HeatherRae said:
Why is it that if a man gets two women, he's a stud? If a woman gets two men, she's a whore? Double standards are so old as to be cliche. YAWN.
Heather come on. It has to do with the percentage of men who have the ability to get two women at the same time (w/o paying or the women being unconcious) versus the percentage of women who can get two men at the same time.

Only 1% of men can do it while 99% women could do so. That's why it's cool for us but not for you. It's the thrill of the hunt that's the great part of a threesome and the time leading up to it, the actual sex isn't *that* much different. So for a woman to do it she just must be a horny slut!! But for a man to do it is a challenge and the thrill of the hunt is much better and not many can pull it off so they must be desirable, therefore studs.

I can't believe I had to explain that!

HeatherRae said:
Have you?

I think men are just insecure about women cuckolding them. In response, they call them whores. Men should address their self-esteem issues.

;-)

no i never had two or three women at the same time and you are correct if a woman is double teamed or triple teamed she is a filthy pig

i had few chances to double team a woman and passed up on it.

Top Bottom