Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold looks horrible

I don't know about you guys, but I saw Collateral Damage and he looked pretty amazing. He's in DAMN good shape in my opinion.

He did not look so great in recent TV appearances but he just had that motorcycle accident in December where he broke some ribs - so I think we need to cut him some slack ...

Arnold is in his mid 50's. His face makes him look more like in his late 30s, very early 40's. He is NOT a competative bodybuilder anymore. He probably still does workout on a regular basis. Just not as intense as before. The man's time seems to be very thin. He GIVES BACK to bodybuilding, by putting on a show as big, or bigger than the Mr. O. He gives back to the people, with inner city games, etc. He helps coach the special olympic kids. He has a wife, and I think about 4 children. He is still doing movies, runs his restraunt, website, goes to his office daily to work on business. Oh, and he is helping out political parties, to work on getting his way into a political office. But maybe Arnie should drop all of this, tell his family to fuck off, everyone else to fuck off, and go to the gym for a few hours a day to train, pose and tan. Way to go bro! You should suggest it to Arnold today!

OR GET REAL. Go watch the 6th Day, End of Days and his newest movie, Collateral Damage. The man still has arms that could put some of todays pro's to shame. He has a body that any young man would be envious of. He may not look like Arnold in 75, but those days are behind him. He has proven himself. He won the O 7 times. He beat the odds again and again. He became one of the best built men in the world, came to America and made it. He became a Hollywood heavyweight. He became a millionair before even his first hit at the theater, just with business (selling and buying property), etc, etc, etc. This man has nothing left to prove! He really has done all he has set out to do. What more do you want?!

Look at T2. That was 11 years since his last Mr. O. He looks incredible there. And he is 40 something years old! He looked that good in his movies up until his heart surgery. Then he took time away from Hollywood. He just recently came back 2 years ago. And from his look in his past two movies, he is building himself up to a more respectable level once more. When he says he will look good for t3, I believe it. Hell, the man looks good already.

HAVE NO DOUBT THAT IF THERE WERE A REALISTIC COMBACK IMAGE THAT ARNOLD WANTED TO PROVE HE WOULD.

Top Bottom