Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold looks horrible

IronKop77

I was checking out the www.arnoldclassic.com site and decided to look at some of the pics from last yr and there is a sectoin labeled Arnold. Wow he didn't look good at all. What do you think he weighs in those pics. Also anyone know how old he is?: 55? He was the man back in the day but if he looked that good and looks like that now. We dont have much to look forward to in old age unless we never stop.

Do you think with his acting career and guest appearances and shit he has a lot of time like he used to, to get to the gym every day.... I doubt it, He still looks pretty decent... And I read in another thread he plans to look like the arnold of T2 for T3, i dont know how possible that will be though... Who knows...

YUM

im not saying I expected him to look like he used to but in those pics he looks no larger than the average guy.

OK now that you posted the link of the arnoldclasic website , where the fuck are these pics of arnold???? Wheres the section your talking about. And by the way cut the guy a break he had heart surgery and just recovered form a fuckin motrocycle accident.

just look down on the left...ARnold Fitness expo photo gallery. then at the bottom just click where it just says "arnold"

Cut the guy a break, as the game said, he's had some tough shit happen to him lately as I understand...besides, he's Arnold. Even if he weighed 150lbs he'd still be a motherfucking baddass.

Frackal said:
Cut the guy a break, as the game said, he's had some tough shit happen to him lately as I understand...besides, he's Arnold. Even if he weighed 150lbs he'd still be a motherfucking baddass.

I agree, besides u can be happy if you look like him at age 57

this is from http://www.cyberschwarzenegger.com/article1046_2.html:

Q: How much weight can you bench press?

A: To be honest, I have not bench pressed for 20 years. No, you know I'm out of the competitive arena of bodybuilding – for fitness purposes so I don't do any bench press. There's many other exercises, from pressing exercises to flying motions and dumbbells, work with dumbbells. It is most important to do the running and cycling and swimming and all of this. And so I stay in shape. Half an hour a day with weights, and work out half and hour a day with cardiovascular training. I'm – when I'm doing a film, doing the shooting of a film, I do a little more than that.

Top Bottom