Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

ahahaha. sorry to laugh here, but that's like me saying "i don't want to sound racist or anything, but fuck these black (or any other race) parents and coaches."

Anyways, I hope you do find your shit and good luck with the training

lol yeah after i read it i knew i shouldn't have put that in there.

I hope i can find my stuff tomorrow. Otherwise i'll have to spend money on a camera and some chucks.

Workout

Front Squats
45x5x2
85x3x2
115x1
125x1

HOME

Ye... that was all i did. I got in and i wasn't feeling good before, i honestly can't believe i ate that much pizza :( and well, i felt like shit. I felt like puking, and felt so damn lazy, 125 honestly felt like 200pounds lol. Just unracking it was brutal so i went home. I wasn't going to attempt 145 and sacrifice my form and puke all over. I will go in tomorrow and kill that shit.

B2 W3 – Squat Emphasis
(weightxrepsxsets)

Lots of stuff to ask/talk about

Front Squat
45x5x2
85x3x2
115x1
125x1
145x3x5 (felt very weak this week)

Reverse Lunges
Bwx7x1
2 25lb DBx7x4 (damn this was tough)

Grip Training (really happy with these)
3 30lb plates
59sec (killed it!!) , 24sec (lost focus) , 45sec (very good time this week!)

Core Training and Speed Deadlifts left out because gym closed =(

Notes

Okay, a lot of stuff. I will start off with squatting.

Well, since I have started this new block my progress just has not been the greatest. I do like the new block, but damn I feel weaker each week I go and workout. Compared to my block 1, this block I am doing Bulgarian Split Squats (Monday), Front Squats (Thursday), Reverse Lunges (Thursday), Deep Squat Practice (Thursday), OH Squat (Friday). My block 1 I was doing Front Squat (Monday, Thursday), OH Squat (Friday).
Comparing the two, it just seems that there is no rest for legs, legs are almost each workout, and I am not sure if its too much for me, or I am just not used to that much volume and will get used to, but my progress has sucked. Even my upper body progress as well sucks, just cause the increase in what im doing.

I don’t know if I will get used to it or not, but I’ll put the two blocks in here and maybe someone can chime in.

I have some stuff to talk about stamina and endurance, but I have to go out for few hours so I’ll be back and make a new reply with that. Hopefully someone can help me on my little dilemma.

Block 1​

Deadlift Emphasis:

Deadlifts
Front Squats
Core Training
Bench Emphasis:

Bench Press:
Dumbbell Press:
Dumbbell Rows:
Inverted Rows:
Facepulls:

Squat Emphasis:

OH Squat Practice:
Front Squats:
Unilateral RDLs:
Cable PullThroughs:
Grip Training:

Full Body:

OH Squat Practice:
Overhead Press:
Inverted Rows:
Pull-ups:
Core Training:

BLOCK 2​

Deadlift Emphasis:
• Deadlifts - for the first week, take 225 and do 4 sets of 3 reps i.e. 225x3x4
• Cable Pullthroughs - 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps
• Bulgarian Split Squats - 2-3 sets of 5-7 reps
• Hammer Curls - 1-2 heavy sets of 2-3 reps
• Core Training

Bench Emphasis: (Everything stays the same)
• Bench Press
• Dumbbell Rows
• Unilateral Standing Dumbbell Overhead Press
• Inverted Rows
• Facepulls
• Core Training

Squat Emphasis:
• OH Squat Practice
• Front Squats
• Speed Deadlifts @ 50% of your max. Do 50%x2x7
• Reverse Lunges
• Grip Training
• Core Training

Full Body Training:
• OH Squat Practice
• Overhead Press
• Pull-ups
• Push-ups
• Core Training

Well, shit has been pissing me off so much lately. Its like im losing motivation.... :(

I want to hit the gym so badly, but nobody can drive me and its not like i can take a bus there or bike, i live out in the countryside, and no city busses come here, nor can i bike its atleast 15k away from here.

Apart from that, is it possible to sleep wrong and have excruciating back pain? I know its not from something i did, because i woke up this morning and couldn't get out of bed at 7, so i slept till 8 and it still killed. Its in my back, on the right lat and it kills. Its like a pain where it sucks the breath outta you. Know what im talking about? :S

Well, shit has been pissing me off so much lately. Its like im losing motivation.... :(

I want to hit the gym so badly, but nobody can drive me and its not like i can take a bus there or bike, i live out in the countryside, and no city busses come here, nor can i bike its atleast 15k away from here.

Apart from that, is it possible to sleep wrong and have excruciating back pain? I know its not from something i did, because i woke up this morning and couldn't get out of bed at 7, so i slept till 8 and it still killed. Its in my back, on the right lat and it kills. Its like a pain where it sucks the breath outta you. Know what im talking about? :S

Hmmm i think I've had something similar to that before it usually goes away soon though. If it keeps up though be careful man. On a side note it might be an interesting change of pace to do a 30k bike ride there and back to the gym. You used to be really into cardio didnt you? You might want to try it on day where you cant get a ride. Take it slow on the way there but treat it as a hard cardio on the way back

Well I'm not sure about the 30k bike ride like TBlock's suggesting but if you're finding it hard to get to the gym maybe you can do some stuff at home instead? You can definitely do push-ups, pull-ups and core workouts at home just to keep you motivated until you get a more reliable transport going.

ahahaha. sorry to laugh here, but that's like me saying "i don't want to sound racist or anything, but fuck these black (or any other race) parents and coaches."

yeah lol I thought that.

I used to be a pretty racist guy when I was 13 and 14 but I managed to sort it all out now :)

yeah lol I thought that.

I used to be a pretty racist guy when I was 13 and 14 but I managed to sort it all out now :)

Good lol cause if you don't sort that stuff out it seems large and strong members of the race you don't like tend to sort it out for you:D On a side note isnt england like 85% + white?

Good lol cause if you don't sort that stuff out it seems large and strong members of the race you don't like tend to sort it out for you:D On a side note isnt england like 85% + white?

although according to statistics the majority of immigrants and illegal immigrants come from poor european countries like Romania, there are areas in England that are heavily asian populated....

I have no idea what percentage is white.

It was only minor racism anyway its not like we beat up immigrants or anything like that lol.

Top Bottom