Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

B2 W4 – Deadlift Emphasis This workout was done Thursday, 2nd
(weightxrepsxsets​
)

Yeeeee im back =D

Deadlift – should I be using a mixed grip? Only ever do double over all the time since I started
135x4x2
185x3x2
205x1
235x5x3 (no chalk at all!!!) – hella surprises for almost 2 weeks off

Split Squats (regular, no Bulgarian)
Bwx7
25lb DB’s (50lb) x7x3

Cable Pullthroughs
100x8x4 (tough be loved it)

Hammer Curls – damn it was hard
30x7
30x5

Notes
Very surprised with this workout!! Went hella good for not working out since the 20th.

man damn!!! finally soccer tournament is over =D but cannot fucking wait till the next one on saturday again... time to win that shit!

Okay, lots of updates i guess.

First, have not worked out in 3 weeks, pissed but i have gotten over it. Only thing is i'm fearing my first 3 weeks of working out again :( mad strength loss for a month or two now.

Second, soccer tournament is officially over. Everything for soccer is done till next year, except house league shit which i don't have to practice or prep for at all, just play. Did a lot of running and soccer practice in the last 3 weeks, and a shit load of gametime as well. Big toll on my lifts :(

There is actually a bunch of stuff i have been thinking about too, and i'll ask it later on when i have time, but im getting hammered with homework as well. Still going to be hitting the gym tonight though, so its all good.

B3 W1 – Deadlift
(weightxrepsxsets)​

Deadlift
135x5x2
175x3x2
205x1
235x4x5 (very happy with this result, no chalk first 2 sets, little bit of chalk I found last 3)

Cable Pullthroughs (these were tough)
100x12x3

Hammer Curls
30x5x3 (not too bad)

Core Training – Renegade Rows
12x20x3

B3 W1 – Bench Press
(weightxrepsxsets)​

- Workout was done on Wednesday, September 15th

Bench Press
45x5x2
95x3x2
115x2
135x5
135x5 (tough set)
135x5 (tough last rep)
135x3 (elbows flared like a b****)

Dumbbell Rows
30x4
50x2
65x5 (felt heavy, def. Lost strength)
65x5
65x5

Facepulls
90x12 (felt like im doing something wrong)
90x12
80x16 (felt like I was doing the correctly)
80x16

Core Training (still not sure the name)

Notes

Nothing really, though since i am posting this today i will say that i am fucked. Got sick from my teacher or from somewhere, and i have no energy. Honestly just woke up and i have no idea wtf is going on. Hopefully this passes away by Sunday.

Alright, so a few questions about my stalled weight.

I am up to a solid 180lbs... but i have been at that for about 3 weeks, however i did not workout for about 3 weeks as well. i did workout this week, but i lost a little idk why.

Is it possible that because i wasn't working out my weight stalled, and now that i started again it will climb back up? or will it start going up slowly?

I know food is a bit of an issue, i could probably gain a lot more weight, but like 3 weeks ago as well i cut out all milk. I once in a while, like honestly maybe 2-3 times a week will have milk, compared to a few liters every day during the summer.

Any suggestions on getting in some more calories without milk?

nice work man 180 lbs is great! Just keep eating more and lifting heavy is all i can say. Get that bench to 225 and that deadlift to 350 or so and youll be bigger for sure

nice work man 180 lbs is great! Just keep eating more and lifting heavy is all i can say. Get that bench to 225 and that deadlift to 350 or so and youll be bigger for sure

Thanks tblock, i can definitely see a 350 deadlift easy... but that 225 bench fuck no! lol

apparently i already look big to everybody at school, which really does piss me off. Not even big as in fat, big as in they say i look built now etc etc...

pissed the shit outta me because im only 180lbs, and to actually look big i have to get up to 220 =(

Reducing calorie intake makes it harder to grow both bigger and stronger.

Not working out for a couple of weeks will stall strength and even set it back a little. It's called use it or lose it. Lucky the body is pretty efficient and won't instantly drop strength or size after just a week. Many times a week off is the best thing for you, but 2-3 weeks is pushing it though and you start running into detraining.

Reducing calorie intake makes it harder to grow both bigger and stronger.

Not working out for a couple of weeks will stall strength and even set it back a little. It's called use it or lose it. Lucky the body is pretty efficient and won't instantly drop strength or size after just a week. Many times a week off is the best thing for you, but 2-3 weeks is pushing it though and you start running into detraining.

Yeah i love my milk but i am just running into other complications with it so i just took that out. However i did up my intake of other foods though to try and make up for the milk calories. Still i got a lotttt of calories from my milk.

Now that i look back on it, it really was not smart to take the 3 weeks off. But in those 3 weeks i would do chinups and weighted pushups, not consistent but on random days, and those 3 weeks consisted of a lot of soccer.

Reason i took it off, now correct me if i thought wrong, but i honestly was not gaining strength. I was losing it, i had progressed so well all summer up until like early August, then i started losing strength in my bench and upper body, and it started tolling on my lower body too. My front squats were getting weak. Is it possible to lose strength? I thought i was overtraining too much, and that week off would have been good, but then i ran into a bunch of other troubles with family etc and it turned into 2 weeks, and third week visiting cousins, staying over and shit like that.

Other question too Ghetto, i did my workouts last week after 3 weeks off. My first workout was deadlift day, and it seems my deadlift did not lose strength at all. In fact i gained a little strength, even after 3 weeks. But my bench day, i lost strength. Why is it my deadlifts are good but my bench isn't? I haven't been able to test my squats, but i would assume they went down as well.

Top Bottom