Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ark94's Workout Log

I hope you sort this out. Wtf man.....Someone stole your bag within a 20 minute time span? Shit!

Its soo fucked!

It had like 3 of my water bottles in it, 3pairs of clothes, my chucks!!! my camera, locks, and my chalk.

Its not a whole lot, but im pissed! i'll have to buy another and chalk and whatever else :(

AWWWW FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

wth!!!! :(

after coaching today, idk wtf happened but i soooooooooooo forgot my gym bag at the soccer field.

So i went back like 20minutes later when i realized i was sitting in the car with no gym bag, and we got back there to find it was gone....

Spent an hour driving back an forth between Dairy Queen (where the sponsor was taking the team out) and asking people on the team if anybody picked it up.

Now its 9, and i can't hit the gym because i got nothing, and nobody will pick me up after 10:30/11:00

Fml!! just not my day.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Arg sorry man that sucks! It could still turn up maybe someone took it to a lost and found?

fuck!! no bag anywhere! :( PISSEDDDDDDD

B2 W3 – Deadlift Emphasis
(weightxrepsxsets)​

Deadlift
135x5
185x4
205x3
235x3x5

Bulgarian Split Squats (bit messed up, worked on form)
Bwx5
Bwx7x3

Cable Pullthroughs
80x12x4

Hammer Curls
30x5x3

Core Training – Renegade Rows
12x20x2 (lots reps! =D)

Notes
Not sure what I’m doing about my camera or bag. Still lost/stolen =( I sent emails out to the people, and messages on their phone. Nobody called me back, damn!!

The workout today was really good! Thoroughly enjoyed it, but a few things.

Deadlift – went extremely well today. Worked on my speed in my form, and my first 2-3sets were really good pulls. However 4-5 sets were tough and slower. Still good form, and got a comment from one of the powerlifters there on my good form!!!

Bulgarian Split Squats – need to switch these to just regular split squats. What are regular split squats? Any links to it? I’ll look around myself as well. I did fine today on the Bulgarian split squats with bodyweight, very quick reps and my form was good. Balance at first was bad, but fiddled around and found the sweet spot but I still want to start with Split Squats then go into BSS.

Nothing else really to talk about, however I did talk to that powerlifter and asked him about my deadlift and ass raising first. He said not to worry about it, it comes in time as you strengthen your erectors and hamstrings etc. He said my pull is very good, and was surprised lol.

EDIT: just wanted to add this.

Before i was even on this site or anything, although i didn't work out properly i could only curl 20lbs. Then again i was curling like everyday lol and was an idiot. But i stopped doing that for now its been like 6-8months, and i can curl 30's for reps. I really don't care about how much i curl, its just that im surprised it actually went up even though i never did that, and i can actually do 30's with lanky arms :p

Also i really love the front squats, and after seeing how mike changed over into back squats and how good they were, i really would like to see how it effects me =D

Today's workout - Bench Emphasis

Going to be fixing a few things on my bench, mainly my arm positioning.
So i am going to be redoing 155, or maybe lower depending on if its easier with the proper way, or harder.

Bench Press
155x5x3 (attempt)

DB Rows
70x7x3-4

Unilateral DB OHP
50x3x3 (attempt)

Facepulls
90x8x3

Core Training

Just for my reference.

B2 W3 – Bench Emphasis
(weightxrepsxsets)

- Sick and tired of this shit.

Bench Press
45x5
95x4
115x3
135x2
155x3 (eblows flaring problem persists – can see it in the corner of my eye)
135x5 (great. Last rep elbows flared)
135x5 (4th, 5th elbows flared, hard last rep)
135x5 (not that bad, 4th, 5th rep, strong set not heavy at all)
135x5 (4th and 5th tough + elbows flared)
135x4 (failed 5th, elbows flared badly this set)

DB Rows
70x7 (tough)
70x7 (got real pissed at the weight and killed it! Pretty easy, last rep only tough one)
70x5 (wanted to hit 7)

Unilateral DB OHP
20x3
30x1
50x1 (left arm) , 50xfail (right arm).... What the fuck!
Just about done with my shoulders, losing strength, not fucking gaining!
40x5 (just so weak now)
40x5 (not that tough)
40x5 (5th rep tough)

Facepulls
90x8x4 (not that tough)

Core Training – not sure the name
I always do core training, just not sure the name of what I do but I do it real heavy and my abs kill after.

Notes

Well, another week went by and my bench doesn’t fucking go up.... no it goes down. FUCK this is pissing me off. Its not just my bench, but as well my Unilateral DB OHP.... what the hell can I do? Should we switch around my block? Or switch around my Bench Emphasis day... like how can I get stronger in my upper body? Should I add dips? :S

Any reasons on the strength lose in my upper body? I am going to be talking to the powerlifter next week and see if he suggests anything, but what do you guys suggest? Please and help?

Ark, we'll work on something for the bench. But please explain this to me: what are you going to do about the chalk and camera in your gym bag?

Ark, we'll work on something for the bench. But please explain this to me: what are you going to do about the chalk and camera in your gym bag?

I have only two options.

One - wait till Friday, and ask the parents when we get together at the soccer club if anyone has the bag. As well as ask the other coaches and the soccer club if anyone turned in the bag.

Two - Buy a new camera, and buy some more chalk. (probably the most logical)

Chalk is $5 here. And a new camera, well i guess i'll have to put 200 or so towards one.

Last edited:
I have only two options.

One - wait till Friday, and ask the parents when we get together at the soccer club if anyone has the bag. As well as ask the other coaches and the soccer club if anyone turned in the bag.

Two - Buy a new camera, and buy some more chalk. (probably the most logical)

Chalk is $5 here. And a new camera, well i guess i'll have to put 200 or so towards one.

EDIT:

I hope i don't sound racist or anything, but what the fuck i hate these white parents and coaches. I sent out 6 emails Monday night, to ALL the coaches, and called 3 parents on my team that i knew were sitting around the bag and left messages. Nobody called me back, or emailed me back. Idk if its just me, but damn people could atleast have some courtesy to call back and let me know..... FUCK this is getting on my nerves

ahahaha. sorry to laugh here, but that's like me saying "i don't want to sound racist or anything, but fuck these black (or any other race) parents and coaches."

Anyways, I hope you do find your shit and good luck with the training

Top Bottom