Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever pop an abcess?

that was one of the nastiest things i've seen in a while. wow! however it almost made me feel better when he got all that crap out of his arm. that had to suck.

The Rage said:
that was one of the nastiest things i've seen in a while. wow! however it almost made me feel better when he got all that crap out of his arm. that had to suck.
Not as bad as it sucked to be his tiny geek ass in the first place.

may be difficult to pop an abcess if under the skin. not so easy to get directly to the pus and you may be causing yourself a lot of pain.

i had an abcess on my finger once. the doctor had to use a scalpel to access it. boy did that kill even after he injected me with lidacain (sp?) UNDER my fingernail. i was literally screaming in his office it hurt so bad. when he drained the pus it was like instant relief.

i once had a carbunkle (boil) l on my quad which is sort of like an abcess, but easier to see the center. it was huge and extremely painful. it had a point on the end full of pus so i dug my thumbnail into it and pushed the pus out with the hands. not a pretty sight but it did the trick.

I cant believe any of you guys that have had stuff like that, havent used a pin and stuck it in there to pop it...

I mean, thats probably what I would do :worried:

i never understood the biological reason for abcesses. you would think the body would find a way to clear the abcess naturally.

pus is just dead white blood cells, sent to the area to fight the infection. why cant the body rid itself of the pus so that it doesnt get stuck in there and cause so much pain.

maybe abcesses do clear naturally but take a very long time? medicine can relieve the pain quicker?

but how can you be sure you're getting all the puss out with a syringe? there's gotta be some left over. what'll happen when the remaining puss gets left behind??

thegoodfoods said:
but how can you be sure you're getting all the puss out with a syringe? there's gotta be some left over. what'll happen when the remaining puss gets left behind??

good question. chances are you dont have to get all of it out to relieve the pain and pressure. if you are able to get most of it the body may be able to rid itself of the remaining pus. the first goal is to relieve the pain.

i have never had an abcess from injections but there have been several times where there was major swelling and pain in myu glute that i thought might be one. my mind raced thinking of what to do.

face it...noone wants to go to the doctor or emergency room and admit you have an abcess from injecting your ass with juice.

what size pin would you use to withdraw? it would HAVE to be 18" or smaller. pus is all thick! not sure if worth the pain and guesswork of trying to do it yourself.

Abscess can look a million different ways, and can go a million different ways,

Have and MD lance it, clean it and give you anti-biotic.

Top Bottom