Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever pop an abcess?

I cant believe you even thought about eating that...nasty bastard.. =)

thegoodfoods said:
but how can you be sure you're getting all the puss out with a syringe? there's gotta be some left over. what'll happen when the remaining puss gets left behind??

You wont and neither will your doctor ever get it all out. You have to break the membrane at least and drain it to allleviate from pressure and rid your body from as many dead cells as possible, thats the only reason for that, If you dont break the membrane it (the puss or should I say the entire globule) can harden over time leaving a cyst/abscess that will then need to be surgically removed. When you drain as much as you can (which are only already dead white blood cells in the first place) your body will absorb the rest. The draining just cuts back on some of the work your body has to do. Its all nasty but your body is tough. Even if you had a sliver of wood in your body eventually over time your body will break it down and absorb it too as long as it is biodegradable

glennds said:
what size pin would you use to withdraw? it would HAVE to be 18" or smaller. pus is all thick! not sure if worth the pain and guesswork of trying to do it yourself.
i draw and inj with 20g. i guess 18 wouldn't be much worse. not that i'd want to go through anything like an abscess, though

odoyal rulez said:
I cant believe you even thought about eating that...nasty bastard.. =)
when i saw that, the thought of popping a blister, pimple, or abscess didnt bother me much. i could handle it. one thing i can't handle, though, would be to eat all that puss.... yum??

Top Bottom