Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever pop an abcess?

No, but I pulled out a planters wart out of my foot before.. The thing was killing me, and I dug down in there with my nails and pulled that f*cker out. I cant tell you how much better it felt when I was done. I went to the docs first, and he had me putting some medication on it, and it wasnt cutting it. I took matters into my own hands..

I gotta think that's not real...Looks more like silicone caulk than puss. Plus, wouldn't there be blood too? I had an infected nail once and when I squeezed that bitch, bloody yellowish shit came out.

I popped mine two of them. Mine was not that bad but I am sure if I let it go long enough it could haved all became puss like that. That was pretty nasty. mine did pop fast just like that though. I drained it after I popped it!

thegoodfoods said:
gotdamn!! imagine eating that!

really? that's what you imagined when you saw that clip?.......eating.......eating anything, let alone that shit.....was the last thing on my mind.......that was haaaarrridd!!

Top Bottom