Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Tips on how to stick to a diet

KEEP BUSY to keep your mind off food.

Use different methods on slowing down your nutrient digestion/absorption. Therefore, creating an environment of satiety longer.

Have someone else do your grocery shopping if you find yourself raiding the cookie isle. Just don't by the shit to begin with.

Plan and prepare your meals ahead of time and when you start getting hungry, have some protein like meat.

If you want to have those sugary foods, limit them to a post-workout meal onc4e or twice a week. Therefore, the sugar will be used for a "good" cause in the body.

Also, its alright to have your shit and eat it too...just don't overdue it. I'm considering this since you stated that you are not in bad shape to begin with. Just try not to eat too much for the day...too many calories = fatass...well for me at least.

BMJ

Whenever I'm about to go all out on a dieting phase, it always helps me to write everything out... meals, times, workouts, cardio, cheat days, everything. Then, I make a sort of self-contract with myself and sign and date it. Whenever I feel tempted, I pull it out and read over it... it gives me the will power I need to not cheat... to not cheat MYSELF. Sounds stupid, but it works for me. Good luck!

Top Bottom