Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any suggestions for cycle doses

chiefwiggum

I'm going to start a cycle of dbol, prop and enanthate. I would like to hear your thoughts on doses. I've got access to the sauce so fire away. This may be a rumor, but does anyone know if novaldex hardens you up??????

Thanks
wiggum

week 1-5 6 dbol a day
week 1-8 500mg test enethate/wk
week 1-8 100mg test prop every 3 days

And you will see great results bro, just get the clomid and clenbuterol ready post cycle, you have a lot of androgens in that cycle, and yes nolv can harden you up.:p :p :p :p

Gotta do something at work

Buddy, if you worked this job, you'd be on here all day too. As for the dbol, roll the dice. You may get sweetarts or you may get methyltestosterone. The way I look at it is you do 3 or 4 things, one of them has to work.

Wiggum

bbigman2000 said:
week 1-5 6 dbol a day
week 1-8 500mg test enethate/wk
week 1-8 100mg test prop every 3 days

And you will see great results bro, just get the clomid and clenbuterol ready post cycle, you have a lot of androgens in that cycle, and yes nolv can harden you up.:p :p :p :p

This is an 8 week cycle

man my job is the same....8 hrs. in front of the comp. then go home!...as for sweet tarts...i enjoy them immensely but at a buck a shot i dunno if its worth it.....anyway, we found a domestic......and nobody ask or flame cuz this isnt a source post....peace

Top Bottom