Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any right wingers esplain to me what the Homosexual Agenda is.

EnderJE said:
To be seen as being normal? I dunno, just taking a guess with that one.
no no no...not the truth....."What do the right wingers think it is?"...they coined the phrase.I just think its funny how they think "queer eye" and "will and grace" is the downfall of the planet ..but war ..death and Destruction is a necessary evil...(anywho back on topic for me.)

I've been drinkin' so I'll be short
the short-sighted gay community is focusing on the wrong issue
"marriage" is a title only for them with little difference in the eyes of the law save for one very fucking important fact I've yet to see mentioned by any pro-gay marriage poster or the infamous ass-plorer himself
DEATHTAX and the abilty to transfer assets to one's spouse
correct and change these 2 differences betw actaul marriage and civil unions(as they are seen and interpreted for the most part by the majority of states) and the only difference that exists is the title defining the union
except for divorce
hell as a guy I'd much rather get a "civil" union with a girl than go through another marriage
fuck that noise
you fags don't know what kind of shit you're stirring up

4everhung said:
I've been drinkin' so I'll be short
the short-sighted gay community is focusing on the wrong issue
"marriage" is a title only for them with little difference in the eyes of the law save for one very fucking important fact I've yet to see mentioned by any pro-gay marriage poster or the infamous ass-plorer himself
DEATHTAX and the abilty to transfer assets to one's spouse
correct and change these 2 differences betw actaul marriage and civil unions(as they are seen and interpreted for the most part by the majority of states) and the only difference that exists is the title defining the union
except for divorce
hell as a guy I'd much rather get a "civil" union with a girl than go through another marriage
fuck that noise
you fags don't know what kind of shit you're stirring up

either way...i really could care less you know?..some of these fuckers get ferocious and violent agaist it ..its just weird..like if gay people exist ..than that equals no god in thier mind.To me "god " makes souls..if you believe in that ..the whole body thing is left up to earthly chance...just like my lovehandles.. :chomp:

IwouldSlamU said:
REMBER BEING GAY IS A CHOICE........thats another one. i would say allmost never a choice
I'm not a homophobe in the least
hell I enjoy going to gay clubs occassionally
but it is much more difficult to "learn" to take a cock up the ass than it is for a women to take a cock in her pussy
and I know from speaking to women about butt love
and I honestly can't see any difference from an anatomatical angle in the male and female anus
this is not to say that it can't be enjoyable
but anal sex is "learned",plain and simple
even oral sex is learned
straight vaginal male-female sex is almost born known

4everhung said:
I'm not a homophobe in the least
hell I enjoy going to gay clubs occassionally
but it is much more difficult to "learn" to take a cock up the ass than it is for a women to take a cock in her pussy
and I know from speaking to women about butt love
and I honestly can't see any difference from an anatomatical angle in the male and female anus
this is not to say that it can't be enjoyable
but anal sex is "learned",plain and simple
even oral sex is learned
straight vaginal male-female sex is almost born known
when i was 10 i though girls vaginas were directly under thier belly buttons.turns out i was incorrect. :p

I had 2 sisters,one a year younger and one 2 years younger(Catholic)
when I was young I though their butt crack went all the way around
when I was about 10 I asked my mom what would happen if a man put his penis in a women
see I was figuring that shit out already
my next question was

"what if he had to pee?"
I was tough to raise,for different reasons

4everhung said:
when I was young I though their butt crack went all the way around

"what if he had to pee?"

I was tough to raise,for different reasons

lmao....kids are funny

Top Bottom